~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ~ 🙈

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

I got up sleepy running into things as I was not used to this hotel room. I opened the bathroom door and turned on the light, I look at myself in the mirror. I saw a red mark on my cheek and my hair was a mess, where did that red mark come from? I wondered, walking out and shutting off the light, I walked back to bed and turned on the lamp beside it. As I did, I saw the hotel door wide open, someone was in here? I slowly walked and looked outside and saw a note, I picked it up and as I was reading it the door shut. I tried to open it but it was locked and Katie was inside with whoever was in there.

"Katie!" I yelled banging on the door trying not to wake other people.
So I read these note to see what they wanted...

Dear Evan,

You had just fallen for my trick to get you outside so I could Lock you out, your wife will be mine!

PS: hehe Jim,

I bang on the door even more,

"Evan? What's going on, why are you banging in the bathroom?"

No no, that's not me in the bathroom. I ran down to the front desk, shirtless and I said,

"I dropped my key in the toilet." I said as she looked up at me "Can I have a new one."

"Sure, what's your room number."

"242," I mumbled as she was staring at my bare chest,
"Here," she said popping her gum. "And if you need any company just ask."

"Uh, ok," I said, running back up the stairs. I threw open the door and saw Katie in bed with another man.

"Evan? Why won't you talk to me?"
She asked.

"Katie don't!" But it was too late, she turned on the light and looked beside her I saw Jim.

"I thought I locked you out!" He screamed charging at me I ran out of the way and he went right outside. I slammed the door and locked it setting the key by the TV.

"I'm so sorry he locked me out and I had to run and-"

"It's ok, you saved me." She said hugging me tightly.

"Who would've known what he would've done to me." Now she's crying...

"Hey, I would never let that happen-"

"But it almost did!" She said cutting me off.

"It's fine Jim will never get you, as long as I'm around."

"Please, never leave me..." She mumbles laying her head in the cook of my neck as we lay back down in bed.

"Never."

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

"Kevin! It's time to go to sleep." Devin says, tucking him in, but he pushes the covers away.

"But I don't want to daddy." He said, running around as he got out of bed, then Devin looked my way and gave me the look that says he needs help.

"Kevin if you go to sleep, we will buy you ice cream tomorrow."

"YAY!" He said, jumping in bed and Devin and I tucked him in and kissed him goodnight and turn to go to sleep ourselves.