~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ~ 💑

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ -- 

I run and see Victoria, she looks in pain. I run even faster up to her, then Devin picks her up.

Then I realize one thing Victoria is in labor. I ditch the Wedding and so does Evan. He says that it's fine that we will still have enough time to make our flight for our honeymoon. I start to get worried about Victoria... I hope she's ok...

-- /Five hours later/ --
-- /After labor/ --

Oh my gosh he is so cute he looks just like his father and has his mother's beautiful face. Their son's name is Kevin, and he is amazing. Even if he was unexpected we still love him. I'm so happy I am an aunt!

-- /Victoria p.o.v/ --

I'm so happy right now, Kevin is so cute. I love him so much, I also know that Devin loves him because I can see it in his eyes.

I never thought that this would be happening, but let's just say this kid is going to be spoiled rotten. Welcome to the world, Kevin Brooks...

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

I'm so happy that Katie is my wife, she is perfect... Were perfect together, we make a great team. I love her so much, right now we are on the airplane to our secret destination... I smile looking down at her sleep.

-- /Katie p.o.v/ --

Evan and I get on the plane and get all settled in.

Then the captain starts to speak.

"Hello, passengers fasten your seat belts because we are getting ready to take off to your destination...  Hawaii." He says, in his deep voice...  It gives me goosebumps.

WHAT! We're going to Hawaii!!! Oh my gosh this is the best day of my life. I squeal and hug Evan, and tell him thanks. He smiles and says... 

"Anything for my wife." I smile and hug him. I buried my head in his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep like this...Together!

• • • • • • •

I woke up and saw that Evan was gone, I looked around frantically. Then I saw him walking out of the bathroom. I act like I'm still asleep, he sits down. I feel an arm wrap around me again and I smile. I fall asleep just like that... Dreaming of the future...

I wake up to Evan shaking me, I look around and see people getting off the plane. I start to get up, we grab our bags and get off to.

We walk hand and hand. Then we rent a car, Evan blindfolds me and says that's where we are staying is another surprise. I smile and squeeze his hand while he drives.

After about five minutes, I hear the car speed up. I feel Evans hands on the back of my blindfold. I thought that we would have to make it the surprise before?.... Or were already there? Once the blindfold is off, I look over and see Evan with a worried look on his face.

"What's going on?" I asked, holding his tense hand.

"Someone is following us, I thought I saw a gun. You should get down," he says looking at me. I nod my head, this is scary. I thought honeymoons were romantic... Not scary. I start hearing gunshots. Just like that, I see one through his arm. Wow what a great honeymoon, I sarcastically thought. He then drives to the hospital as I scream in pain. We take a turn and lose the person, Evan then drives faster.  Then just like he's wheeled away from me again…