~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ ~ 🚼🚼

-- /Stefan's p.o.v/ --
-- /At Appointment/ --
--/Flashback/-- 

We walk in the hospital hand in hand, today is our first appointment, I'm super excited!

We wait.. Until our names are called. They show us to a room and we sit down. After questions and stuff, Chloe pulls up her shirt... They warn her that the gel stuff is cold.

We look at the screen and I don't know what I'm looking for... The nurse looks shocked and says...

"Omg, I need to go talk to a doctor real quick!" She says, leaving.

A wave of nervousness passes over Chloe's face... I squeeze her hand that I was holding to reassure her that everything is just fine. The nurse walks back in and says
"Congratulations you're having twins!"
Just like that my emotions do a backflip of happiness.

--/End of Flashback/--
-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

After Chloe told me that they were having twins I looked around frantically, Chloe notices this and asks

"What's wrong?" I look at her and say that Devin has been in a fire at his work.

Then all of a sudden I turn to look at Stefan and I have a confused look on my face when I notice that he is gone, then Chloe turns to where I look then asks...
"Where is Stefan?" We both walk quickly at the front desk because of Chloe being pregnant. We ask the person at the front desk if they've seen him, they said yes.
"WHERE!?!" Chloe screams, looking around.

"Please calm down Chloe," I say in her ear but that doesn't calm her down. She screams again...

"WHERE!!"

"In the back," Says the doctor frightened. Then we hurry in the back and don't believe our eyes...

--/Stefan p.o.v/--

When Victoria told us that one of my big brothers were in a burning house or whatever... I came to the hospital I almost punched the wall. I hurried to the back of the hospital and I turned to look at Jim. How did he know that I was going to be back here because he doesn't look shocked?

"Hello," He says, in his mean voice he has.

"Is that what you meant by burning something down?" I asked, angrily.

"What do you mean?" He asks, trying to be confused but fails.

"You know what I mean," I snap back.

"Maybe I tried to kill some people because they tried to kill me first," He says, in an evil voice and he turns to look at the way of the burning house.

I take this time and tackle him and I punch and punch and punch him and kept saying you better have not killed my big brother, until I hear the back door open and a couple of gasps and I know one gasp perfectly, Chloe! I stop punching and look at Chloe with a sorry look and she turns to leave and she is followed by Victoria.

I get up and try to run after Chloe but I am tackled by Jim and he is on top of me punching me, then he stops and I keep screaming for help but he as my mouth shut with his hand and the other hand a gun pointed to the middle of my forehead. Then I hear a gunshot then everything goes black...