~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ ~ 🚗

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ -- 

I sit here with Kevin in my arms, I've been waiting for Devin to get home, he is already five minutes late. I'm already getting worried and I sense that something is wrong.

Our wedding is in three months, I'm excited but nervous at the same time. But then I realize that I'm marrying the love of my life, so I guess them is nothing to be scared of. I turn on the news to check the weather after picturing the perfect wedding. I see some people got in a car accident, I see a guy on a stretcher. I don't believe my eyes that guy looks just like Devin! No this can't be happening!

I scream and cry, I pull Kevin close to me and pray that this isn't happening. I run out the door after grabbing everything I need, including a coat. I hop into the car after buckling Kevin up. Then I call Evan and Katie... One to see if they saw the news, two to see if Katie can watch Kevin, and three to see if Evan will go with me. That is my plan, and just like that Katie picks up the phone.

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

Evan and I sat on the couch, in each other's arms. Like before I never want this moment to end.

After about five minutes of watching the new series, This Is Us I have already fallen in love with the actors and the show. But I am knocked out of my trance by the phone ringing.

I sigh and go to pick it up, I walk up the wooden stairs and down the hall into our bedroom. I pick up my phone off the charger what a great way to ruin the perfect moment. What I didn't know is that it got even worse...

"Hello?" I ask annoyed at who would be calling this late?

"Hey Katie I need your help I'm on my way over there!" Victoria says in a rush!

"Ok calm down Victoria breath, what happened? Why do you need my help? Aren't the roads really bad!?!" I ask terrified, what if she gets into a car accident?!?

"Ok it all started with me and Kevin waiting for Devin to come home, I turned into the news and saw a car accident on the TV but then I saw him on a stretcher, he was in that car accident! Now I need you to watch Kevin and see if Evan wants to come with me! Also yes the roads are really bad!" she says panicking over the phone.

"Oh, well ok. I can do that for you and I'm sure Evan would like to go with you." I say and hanging up, but I jump when...

"Like to go where?" Someone asks, from behind me.

I turn around and see Evan I sadly smile and tell him the whole story. He agreed right when I was talking after he heard what happened to Devin.

There's a doorbell, I open the door and I see Victoria with a little Kevin in her arms, I gladly take Kevin and his diaper bag. Then I yell...

"Evan she's here come on!"

"Coming." He yells, just like that I hear his loud footsteps on the stairs. He runs down and gives me a kiss and says...

"Be safe!"

"I should be saying the same thing to you, those roads are really bad!" I said.
"Oh don't worry I will, and if not just know that I would never leave you." He said, hugging me.

"I love you!"

"I love you too."

"Come on lovebirds we don't have all day!" Victoria whines...

"Ok bye!" I say shut the door behind them. Only I didn't know that I should have never let him leave. I slide with my back on the door and down to a sitting position with Kevin in my arms. I love Kevin he is so cute I love kids. Oh how do I tell Evan that I want our own, I mean I can't tell him now! I guess only the future knows.