~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ sɪx ~ 🏃

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ -- 

As we got home Katie and I collapsed on the couch, we sat there in silence until...

"I better go and call my boss and tell him what's happening," I said as I walked out of the room.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

I came back in with a sad face, Katie immediately thought of the worse...

"Oh my god did you get fired!?!" She asked.

"No, I just have to go in tomorrow," I said, plopping back on the couch.

"What! But I just wanted a day all to relax after all that's happened." She said, sadly.

"I will make it up to you I promise," I said, trying to think of something.

-- /Stefan's p.o.v/ --

As we walked through the doors me with Calvin, Chloe with Kylie I smiled this was a happy moment.

"Welcome to your new home," Chloe whispered.

As we sat down on the couch, they slowly fell asleep it was so adorable.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I woke up with a jolt and that we fell asleep on the couch, a few hours before we put the kids in their crib, so now it's just us.

I carry Chloe bridal style up to our room and gently lay her down, and then crawl in with her.

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

So it's getting closer and closer towards me and Devin's wedding day and I'm super excited, right now I'm going to wait for Devin to get home because he said that he had a surprise. So now I sit here with Kevin as we think about what the surprise is.
"Kevin, what do you think it is?" I asked, smiling.

"I think it's a unicorn mommy... I like unicorns." He said, jumping up and down.

I giggled as he said some words wrong and laughed when he said unicorn.

We kept on watching Sponge Bob until I heard the door open and close.

"I'm home!" Devin yelled.

"Yay!" Kevin yelled to, running down the hall as I followed close behind.

When I turned the corner I saw Devin with Kevin on his shoulders bumping him up and down.

"WEEEEEE!" Kevin screamed so that all the neighbors could hear.

When Devin finally set Kevin down he ran into the living room, I was about to follow when I heard...

"What no kiss..." Devin whined like Kevin...

"Oh right, sorry..." I mumbled kissing him but he never pulls away and I didn't want too either so it turned into to a full-on makeout session. Until...

"Mommy, Da Daaaaaa!"
I pulled away...

"Coming!" I yelled as I took Devin's hand.

"So...our surprise is that us Katie and Evan and maybe Stefan and Chloe if they find someone to watch the twins because they are too little to go to go to..." Devin stopped mid-sentence and then said even louder...

"The water park for two days!" Devin said happily...

"What where did you get all this money?" I asked.

"Evan and I have been planning this for a while, don't tell the girls that's the guy's job," Devin replied, smiling... As Kevin jumped off the walls in excitement.

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

I woke up on the couch to the door opening and closing, I must've fallen asleep on my day off.

Evan walked in a few minutes later with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked, kissing him...

"I have a surprise." He said, hugging me...

"What is it?" I asked.

"We're going to the water park for two days with your sisters, my brothers, and Kevin." He said, jumping up and down...

"Really!" I asked, excited.

"Really!" He said, smiling.

"I love you!" I said, smiling too.

"I love you too!" He said back, dancing around like a crazy man.

-- /Chloe's p.o.v/ --

"Ugh." I groan, the babies will not go to sleep and have been crying ever since Stefan left for work, which was hours ago!

They finally go to sleep as I hear the door open and someone yells.

"Honey I'm home." I smiled and ran down the stairs, and hugged him...

"How was work?" I asked, smiling.

"Eh, the same." He said, taking off his shoes.

"Oh," I said.

"I have a surprise." He said, getting up.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"We're going to the water park with your sisters and my brothers." He said, smiling.

"Really what about the babies?" I asked.

"Erm, I thought we could leave them at the daycare, remember my friend works there. A whole weekend to ourselves." He said, grinning and wiggling his eyebrows.

"But there still little," I said, getting mad... And let's just say that's how the fight all started.