~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ ~ 🙅

-- /Katie p.o.v/ --

I woke up looking around, I see that I am still in the basement. I smile, we made it. I snuggle up to Evan even more, and I hear him groan and whimper in pain. I open my eyes back up and gasp he looks horrible! He is bleeding from his bandage and won't stop whimpering.

I see Victoria looking at me. She knew about this?... Why wouldn't she tell me? I walk up to her...

"Why wouldn't you tell me about this?!?" I ask bitterly.

"I knew that you wouldn't take it well!" She says, which is true.

"Well, he is my boyfriend... But what are we going to do?" I ask scared...

"One of us is going to have to go upstairs and to the car, but who?" She asked, looking around.

"I'll go!" I said, willing to risk my life for him, I mean he did do the same for me.

"No you can't you have to stay here with Evan, what if the tornados not gone. Plus Evan would never let you go!" She said, proving a good point once again.

"Ok, who should go then?" I questioned sadly, what if he doesn't make it I thought I just got my Evan back but boy was I wrong.

"I'll go!" someone says behind us we turn around and see...

Devin!

"But you can't go I need you!" Victoria cries. He wraps his arms around her and says...

"I have to go, my baby brother needs me!" With that Devin goes up the stairs. "Protect my brother!"

-- /Devin p.o.v/ --

I go up the stairs and see everything ruined all I see left are just things laying on the ground, there isn't even a door to protect us in the basement. I go and I don't see our car. I hear noise from behind me and I turn to look. I gasp and run down the basement. Grabbing the bottle of painkillers on the way.

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

I hear footsteps coming down and I open the door a crack and see Devin running toward me. I open the door all the way and he runs in and tells me to close the door quickly, and I do. I ask...

"What happened?" I hear other footsteps coming down and I look around and everyone is in the room, so I lock it and Devin puts something to block the door.

I run to the corner as Devin picks up Evan while Katie follows behind them and we all sit in the corner but Evan keeps whining, so I get extra bandages from in the room and give them to Devin.

Devin started to patch Evan while there is banging on the door and a voice saying...

"Open the door now!"

"Don't open the door!" Devin said, looking confused.

"Why who is it?" Katie questioned, just as confused as me.

"It's...uh.....um...Jim." He said and I looked at Katie and she had tears in her eyes. I put my arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder and we cried quietly.

-- /Devin's p.o.v/ --

I quickly started to patch up Evan.

'I need to do this quick!' I thought
'He is my baby brother!'

I finally finished up patching Evan and I look at his face and he starts to open his eyes...

"Evan?" I ask, more saying.

"Hey, Devin." He says, back to me.

With a smile on my face, I hug Evan on his good side of course as he hugs back.

Then Evan looks at Katie and Katie looks back at him, then suddenly I look up from both of them and gasp.

« ʟɪғᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs » 🔫 COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें