~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ~🔥

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

I stand here, stirring the stew, I feel two arms wrap around my waist and I know that it is my handsome husband. I smile, I wish this moment could last forever. But just like that there's a knock at the door, he sighs and goes to get it. After a few minutes I hear Jim's voice this startles me and I spill the stew. I go to get towels, I run back in and slip only to hit my a head on the counter, and that is the last thing I remember...

-- /One Hour Later/ --

I wake up on the couch and see Evan sitting next to me holding my hand, there's ice on my head... What's going on? I start to get up and see that everyone in the party is here.

"What happened?" I asked, looking around.

"Well you must have slipped and hit your head because there was water all in the kitchen, but we cleaned it up," Chloe said, not meeting my eyes... Weird.

"Oh so are we going to go and eat dinner? Because I'm starving." I said, getting up forgetting what happened.

"Well, you're always hungry!" Victoria comments... True.

"Just come on!" I say and gesture them to come.

Evan and I grab the food and put it all the on the table, we then dig in. I sit next to Evan and he holds my hand, I smile at this.

Lots of conversations go, lots of jobs and love life until...
Chloe breaks the silence after a long conversation...

"I have something to tell you guys... Please don't be mad... Because... Well... Um... I'm... Kind... Of... Pregnant..." she says not knowing how to say it. Oh god, I thought she gained some weight but I didn't think of this...

"That's amazing, I get to be another aunt!" I say with lots excitement seeping from my voice.

"I get to be an uncle... Again!" Evan yells at me.
Chloe looks a little relieved... But now it is down to Victoria...

"Yay, now Kevin will have someone to play with!" Victoria cheers with us.

With that the rest of the night is filled with laughter and fun... It sort of feels like we're teenagers again. Then after that, I go to bed in my husband's warm arms. Now knowing what was going to happen in the day to come.

-- /The Next Day/ --
-- / Victoria's p.o.v/ --

I wake up and expect to be in Devin's arms but I'm not. I feel his side of the bed when I do I feel the paper and it reads...

Dear Victoria,

I went to work, have fun at home. Since you don't have work. Take care of Kevin. Don't forget I will always love you.💘 I will be home at five No later.

From,
Devin
Xoxox

Oh that just melts my heart, since Kevin hasn't woken up yet I walk down the stairs and see that is 12:00 wow I slept in late! I'm about to get breakfast but the phone rings...
So I pick it up...

"Hello?"

"Hi, do you have any relation to Devin Brooks?" Someone asks, in deep and scary voice.

"Yes, that is my boyfriend..." I said, getting worried when they mentioned Devin...

"Yes well, you see he has suffered some burns because his work building caught on fire. I suggest that you go to the hospital right away..."
I'm about to say something but he hangs up.

I grab a granola bar, get dressed and get Kevin dressed and buckle him in his a car seat and drive as fast as I can to the hospital. When I get there I run into someone...
I look up and see Stefan and Chloe... What are they doing here?

"Why are you guys here?" I asked confused.

"We just had our first check up for the babies," they say excitedly!
"Wow, that's awesome... Wait did you just say, babies?"

"Yep, we're having twins!" They say in unison...