2.Ticket

Soraya P.O.V

I walked into the house at about 7:00 pm and looked around the empty place. I was alone again, I though as I fell on the couch. I turned on the T.V and flipped as nothing on T.V so I stood looking in the fridge but nothing I wanted was there. I moved to my computer taking off my heels and sat down thinking. Should I masturbate or not, if I do I have to get batteries from the store. I shouldn't even have to think about this if I would have made a move on Micah earlier.

"That dumb ass." I said out loud as I walked over grabbing my jacket and my gym shoes.

I was horny and need a release and my fingers just wasn't going to do it right now. I walked out the front door and saw my neighbors son Kenny seating on his porch.

"Hey Soraya." The 16 year old boy said running to me.

"Hey Kenny." I said stopping next to my car.

I didn't say anything as his eyes stayed glued to my chest, I just crossed my arms over them. He looked up at me with a cute little smile.

"Where are you going?" He asked still smiling.

"Just headed to the store." I said and he nodded.

"Oh cool, my parents are out of town for the next to days so if you need anything, and I mean anything... just let me know." He said with a wink.

Gross was my only though to this little boy but I smiled and nodded to him. I looked back when I heard a young girl call his name. He gave me one last wink and ran across the street to her. I got in my car and took the stupid smile off my face. I pulled away and headed to the closest store that  could find. I stopped in front of it and put my head down, what have my life came to. I'm so horny that I was willing to leave my house and drive to the store for batteries. I put my head down before I opened the door and walked to the store. I wasn't pay much attention as I opened the door and a man walked to me.

"Yeah where are the batteries?" I asked him.

"Umm for a vibrator I guessing." He said making me look up at him.

I looked at the handsome man is the suit and the pretty young pregnant lady next to him. I then looked around at the dark red place then back to them.

"Where am I?" I asked stupidly.

"You miss are at Dark Whispers Chicago's finest Kink club." The woman said making the man smile at her.

"Kink Club! I just wanted to get to a store not here." I said shocked.

"Yea, but something lead you here and I'm going to take my guess about the vibrator was right?" The man said making me feel embarrassed.

"Ummm, no." I said sound like I'm lying.

"Don't worry sweetheart no need to hide anything here." The woman said grabbing my hand and I looked at her.

"You're the woman that came to my office this morning, Ivana Smith." I said looking at her.

"Yeah, I remember you as well." She said making me walk more into the place.

"So why are you here? Are you some kind of freak of something?" I asked her and she laughed along with the man behind me.

"No sweetheart my husband owns this place and its not for freaks. This is a place for people to explore there fantasies in a safe way." She said stopping in front of a curtain.

"Are you going to stay for the party?" The man asked me.

I didn't come out for a part and I wasn't really dressed for it either. I looked at the two of them and they really wanted me to stay.

"I'm not dressed for a party, and plus I wouldn't fit in here anyway." I said and the guy looked me up and down.

"While gym shoes aren't really the thing at one of the parties, that's the only reason I could see you wouldn't fit." He said.

"Well that and I'm a little thicker then most I'm sure." I said putting my head down.

"Don't be silly dear, if you need a change we can help you with that." He said and I though about it again.

Why am I even thinking about stay at a place like this. I just wanted batteries so I could rub one out. Maybe it was because of Micah, I couldn't get his attention so maybe the attention of horney guys would make me feel better.

"Alright I'll stay." I said and Ivana smiled and the guy nodded at me.

He walked away and Ivana pulled me into a back room with clothes in it.

"Pick whatever you want, everything is clean and never been worn." She said walking out.

I looked at the colorful clothes and moved away from the 0-5 sizes then the 5-10 and I huffed out loud. The dress got less pretty as I went up in size but what did I expect really. I grabbed a size 18 black dress and pulled it on. It was cute I guess and it stopped below my knees so that's something. I looked at the colorful shoes and grabbed a dark blue pair and looked at myself in the mirror.

"God you're desperate Soraya." I said at about myself.

I walked out of the room pulling the dress down a little and holding my clothes as well. I walked to the guy from before and he turned looking at me with a smile.

"Nice." He said with a wink.

He walked around the front desk and grabbed a masquerade mask. It was black and blue just I was and he looked at me.

"May I?" He asked and I nodded.

He wrapped it around my face and the nervous sat in as I looked at him from behind the mask. Then he handed me a golden ticket with a number on it making me look at him.

"The ticket is for who ever wins get a membership here for free over the next 3 months. One female winner and one male winner as well. Also the mask never take it off, its a masquerade party so keep it on no matter what okay?" He said and I nodded.

He pointed to the red curtain and walked to it stopping in front of it. I was shaking from how nervous I was and I looked back at him and he smiled.

"Remember have fun." He said with a sly grin.

I took a deep breath and pulled the curtain open and walk in.