11.Fun PT.2

Micah P.O.V

I kept looking at Soraya as she drove and for two reasons one I couldn't believe that I never noticed this woman before. Everything about her was just right for me and I wanted to just tell her that but now isn't the right time. The second reason I'm looking at this woman is because she drives fast as hell.

"Soraya slow down, damn." I said to her and she smiled.

"I know who to drive alright, been driving since I as 13." She said with her snappy attitude.

"Keep up with that snappy attitude and I'm going to have to put something in your mouth again, Alright?" I said and the submission she gave me only made me hard again.

"Yes, Micah Sir." She said stopping at a light.

"Where are we going now?" I asked her.

"Its this place that I eat at all the time, my dad owns the place." She said and I smiled.

"Whoa woman, we barely had sex and I'm meeting your parents. You move fast, are you going to propose to me next." I said and she gave me the most innocent laugh.

"You wish, you could marry me." She said back to me.

I loved how she tried to challenge me but I could always make her back down to me. I haven't had a woman be that way with me and it reminded me of the woman from the club. It has to just be luck that all of this happened in the same time. I couldn't help but want to see that woman again but I kind of wanted to spend more time with Soraya as well.

"Soraya, I'm sorry I never noticed you." I said to her and she turned to me.

"I'm not much to notice." She said making me feel annoyed by her.

"Why wouldn't you be much to notice, I haven't been around you long and I can find 100 things I like about you. So tell me why the world haven't?" I said to her and the light blush on her dark skin made me smile as she pulled off.

"I'm the youngest of the pack here and I never got much attention. With two sisters and three brothers I kind of just faded into the back. My brothers aren't much help either always the first to tell me what's wrong and not what's right. I love my sisters but tall, perfectly shaped girls like them always got the attention." She said trying to hide the sadness.

"Don't worry I know the feeling, Bradly was the golden child. I just followed in his foot steps but its not all bad that I did." I said and she glanced at.

"Why's that?" She asked.

"I got a great job, and I hate to sound like a stupid romance book on that stupid web site." I said and she looked at me.

"I happen to love Wattpad, so fuck off." She said and I laughed.

"Well because I followed in his foot steps I got to meet you." I said and she gave me a look that did something to me.

She didn't say anything else as she turned the music up a little. I sat back and trusted that she wanted to see another day like I did. After a little of music and her singing badly, we made it to a little dinner. It was small but very home like, and when I looked at the name it was called Lombard and Daughters.

"Just daughters?" I asked her as I stepped out.

"Yeah, brothers are asses to more than just me." She said grabbing my arm and pulling me a little.

We walked in and to my surprise the people working there was were white.

"Soraya!" A old man yelled walking to us.

Soraya hugged him happy and he gave her a kiss to the cheek that she returned. I had no idea that she was adopted, she never said anything about it.

"How are you sweet heart?" The man asked and she smiled.

"I'm good, how are you?" She said back.

"I'm doing fine, who is this young man?" He said turning to me.

"Micah, we work together." She said looking at me.

"Friend or boyfriend?" The man asked and I looked at him.

"Friends, but nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

"Soraya can I talk to you for a moment, and where is the bathroom?" I asked him.

"Oh Micah, its to the back and around the corner." The old man said and I grabbed Soraya's arm.

I pulled her to the back where the bathroom was and I don't remember what I was going to say to her. I pulled her to me as the bathroom door closed and I reached around locking it. I pressed my lips to her and I felt her submit to me and damn it, I love it again. I forced my tongue into her mouth and when she pulled away from me I love that more.

"Why do you want me to chase me?" I said to her and she smiled at me.

She ticked up the side of my face and that only made me want her more. Luck me she was wore a dress and I pulled up and her panties the side. She quickly undid my belt and pulled down hard exposing my erection. She licked her hand and wrapped her hand around me moving up and down quickly making me grunt. She slowed down when a knock sounded on the one person bathroom.

"Are you two alright in there?" The old man yelled.

"Yeah dad, just need to talk." She yelled back to him.

He said something else but I didn't care as I pushed into her and she let out a soft moan. Before it could her any louder I covered her mouth with mine as I pushed into her. Almost instantly I felt climaxing around and I couldn't hold myself anymore. I pulled out of her as I felt myself exploding and it was pain to leave her. I finished and flushed the toilet then looked at her, and she was still breathing heavy.

"How did we get here in a night?" She asked me and I smiled at her.

"Something about you, its just something about you Soraya that makes me crazy. I never noticed that you worked with me but something just clicked. I don't know what it was but the way you smell, smile, and the feel of you is just so right to me." I said and she gave me a look that was sad and worried but before I could say anything she walked to the sink.

Was she hiding something or was she just not excited about me, like I was her.