5.Ready

Soraya P.O.V

I looked as Gabe took some of my blood and he had to notice how nervous I was. He looked up at me and smiled and I tried to return it.

"Why so nervous?" He asked walking to a put all of my stuff in a box.

"Nothing much." I said back to him standing.

"Don't lie to me sweetheart what's wrong, is it the interview we are about to do?" He said stopping in front of me.

"Oh I forgot about that, let speed pass this so I can get ready for tonight. I know you have to do all of this but I'm 100% clean, so I know I'm passing." I said as I the door opened.

Ivana walked in and gave me a smile and then gave Gab a hug and kiss. I wished that was me and Micah right now and I wouldn't even care about this place.

"Hey how is everything going?" Ivana asked looking at me and I looked at her stomach.

She was knocked up and is it so bad that I want to be, well at least a little. Maybe I was just ready to settle down with someone. Thanks to my brothers I never had a chance to get to know any guy I ever met.

"Alright Soraya tell me what do you like? and don't say dicks....I mean penises okay." He said and I tuned back into him.

"I like sleeping till noon when I can, ice cream, pancakes with chocolate in them..." I was going to keep listing things but Gab put his hand up.

"No, no I mean sexually." He said and Ivana smiled at him.

"I don't know then sex, with men I guess, maybe a woman but I never tried." I said and he smiled at me.

He walked around and took off his jacket and draped it over the back of the chair and looked at me. He whispered something to Ivana and she nodded as he walked to me.

"Alright then I want you to take my hands and place then where you want to be touched." He said rolling up his sleeves.

"What? No I'm not doing that, I'll see you two tonight." I said grabbing my purse.

"Come on Soraya, just give to a try." Ivana said and I turned.

"I'll just tell you, I like to be slightly submissive but I like to be dominated but I really want the guy to try. I want to be forced into submitting, so one to really man handle me, but not scared of me being a little rough with them. Happy now?" I asked them and they both nodded with a smile.

I walked out and headed to my office to pick up something shoes I asked Gabby to give me. Talk about people who borrow shit and never give it back. I pulled up to the place and walked into the building and went to our floor. I walked in but I didn't hear or see anyone around so I walked to Brads office and pushed it open.

"Hello?" I said but nothing and I walked out.

"Hello!" I yelled and looked when I heard something.

I looked at Micah's office and slowly walked to it. I pushed the door open and he was sleeping at his desk, nothing is going on here for real. I looked as his dark hair was slightly shining and how he was slightly snoring as his head hung back. I knocked on the door and his sat up quickly and i took the smile off of my face.

"Hey." I said looking at him and moving in.

"Yeah, hey...you." He said to me.

"Have you seen your brother and Gabby?" I asked moving closer to his desk.

"I don't know, he's not in his office?" He said looking up at me.

"No." i said low and he huffed.

"I'll find him, are you a customer or is he already your lawyer?" He asked standing and i frowned at him.

"No, I have worked here for almost 3 years now at that front desk." I said slightly more angry then I wanted to.

He just stopped and looked at me for a long moment before he walked back to his desk.

"Then you can find him right." He said looking at me.

I stopped when my phoen rang and I saw it was Bradly so i picked it up. I pulled the door open as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey I'm down stairs at your car." Bradly said.

"Here I come, just leaving an ass wholes office." I said turning to look at him as closed the door.

He gave me a hard look and it turned me on like crazy. I pulled the door closed and headed to the elevator, then walked out of the place. I got my shoes from Gabby and then went home, it was about 6:30 now and the club opens at 8:00 so I need to get ready. I was puting on my earrings when my phone buzzed and it was an email. It was from the club and damn it they are still doing the masqurade thing still. I wasnt happy about that because now I couldn't see the man I wanted to see.

I looked down when my phone buzzed again and it was another email from the club. It said stay till midnight for real fun and that everthing checked out for me and I can come tonight. I walked out in my blue dress and black heels and headed to the car. I got in and took off to the club with nothing but fear in my heart. I was nervous about all of this and after that tour of the place i was more scread. The stuff I saw in there was nerve racking at the most but I have never done anything like this.

My body tingled as I pulled up to the place and walked to the door. I pulled it open and looked at Ivana who stood there with a smile. At the people walking up the stairs and thats when I saw him, and I knew it was him. I couldnt see his face but thoes eyes and the way he looked at me told me that was him. I didnt walk to Ivana just made my way to him ready to try anything with just this beautiful man.