8.Annoying

Soraya P.O.V

I walked around the store alone and all I could think of is should I tell the jerk that I'm his dream girl. Micah was kind of a jerk sometimes but after all these years of chasing him, it was nice he was chasing me. I grabbed everything I need from the store and checked out, then headed to his car. He texted me about 6 more times and I kept replying to him, but I felt my phone buzz again as I stopped next to the car. I pulled it out and again it was a text from him, say he can't to see me again.

"How sweet." I said tossing the bags in the car.

I got in and looked at him with a smile and when he looked at me he rolled his eyes.

"Something wrong?" I asked him and he pulled off with out saying anything.

We drove in silence and he turned up so stupid music as he drove giving me a head ach.

"Can you turn that down some?" I asked but he didn't even look at me.

Fine he can seat there and ignore me but this shit was going down and now. I reached over turning the music down and he huffed looking at me. He stopped at a red light and turned to the window.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"Right now you." He said annoyed.

"Me, we have been together for 30 whole minutes, get over yourself." I said feeling annoyed with him as well.

"Me, get over myself, what about you front desk lady with a fucked up attitude. You think I'm happy to be stuck with you and have someone waiting." He said annoyed.

I didn't say anything more to the bitch as we made it back to the office. I got out and slammed the door behind myself as I walked to the office. I spent the rest of my day pushing papers around and seeing Micah walking pass like an ass. I got up at the end of the day and headed out I was slightly tired and didn't feel like going to the club. I was the only one here right now so I turned off everything and headed down to my car. I just wanted sleep at this point and I need it now.

"Soraya!" Micah called me as I walked to my car.

"What do you want right now? I'm tired and want to go home so please." I said walking pass him looking at how tired he looked and it reminded me of last night.

"My car broke down and I can't reach Bradly, can I get a ride." He said out of breath.

"Every heard of the bus or train." I said trying to walk around him and he grabbed my shoulders.

I looked up at him and all I think of was the look of pleasure on his face last night. I looked around and could smell that it was going to rain soon. I huffed and nodded to my car and he followed. We both got in and he pulled out his phone and I did the same quickly. I turned my phone down as fast as I could and seconds later he sent me a text.

"Sorry I can't come tonight suck with someone I don't want to be with. Will I see you tomorrow?" He texted me and I smiled but frowned at the same time.

He didn't want to be with me right now, because he wanted to be with me right now funny. I looked at him waiting for him to tell me something.

"Where am I taking you?" I asked him.

"Ummm to Bradly house." He said.

"They are gone for the next week in on vacation." I said to him and he huffed.

"Maybe a hotel then?" I asked him and he shuck his head.

"Well I locked everything in my car, wallet, house keys and I cant just break my car windows. Its hard glass to break, so I need some where to stay tonight." He said looking at me.

"Oh hell no, say I have a fucked up attitude then try to sleep in my house." I said stopping in front of my house.

He gave me a sheepish look and I wanted to smile, he was going to stay with me regardless. He was an ass kind of but I though of him being with me another night was driving me crazy. I parked and got out the car and he followed behind me. I walked into the house and tossed my bag down and walked into my room to grab my robe for a bath. I walked back out and he was just standing there not sure what to do.

"You can stay Micah." I said walking into the kitchen.

He still followed behind me as I grabbed a bottle of water and headed back to the bathroom. I stopped in the door when he was still following me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Thanks." He said before walking away.

I took a long hot shower and damn it felt so good better then anything at this point and my bed sounded better. I walked out the bathroom and looked to see Micah walking around with no shirt on. The memories of him on top of me made me wet right there and all I wanted to do was fuck him again. He turned looking at me and he gave me a weak smile as I turned to walk away to my room.

"You can take shower and wash your clothes and everything, I'm in my room for the night." I said closing my door.

"Yeah, Thank you." I heard him say softly.

I hope he didn't need anything to night because I never used some of my batteries the other night. I need them more then ever tonight and all because I was to tired and his car broke down. I'm not sure if I have the guts to try and fuck him right now so this well be fine for the night, plus it does have 5 speeds, and I haven't made it past two.