19.Office PT.2

Micah P.O.V

I looked at her legs that started to shake and it turned me on more and more. I couldn't sit in a car with her for even a hour without attacking her. I lowered my head again taking a deep breath of her wet and waiting folds and It was driving me crazy. I let my tongue slid up her and the make of shaking her legs did made me have to hold them still. My erection was at full attention now as the taste of her filled my mouth. She jerk and moved letting out loud moans as I felt her climax in my mouth.

"Oh my goodness." She almost screamed out and I smiled.

I pulled her head up and pulled the blind fold off and looked into her slightly dazed eyes. I pulled her to me and pressed my lips to her with force. She pushed back that only turned me on more. I pulled her and till she sat on her butt and she gave me a look that was driving me wild.

"Take this off." She said in a dark deep voice as she nodded back to her arms.

I reached behind her untying her as she softly bit on my neck. As soon as her hands got free she reached down undoing my pants. She forced me back till my back hit the ground and she pulled down my pants just a little. I felt her tongue slowly slid of the side of my erection and I made a grunt sound as she came over me giving me a hard kiss. She sat on me as I wrapped my arms around her waist and she positioned me to slid inside of her. She pushed down, pushing me side of her and she stopped letting out a moan.

I put my hands on both sides of her hips and pushed her down more till I was completely in her. She moved her hips a little and gave me an unsure look.

"What's wrong?" I asked her breathing heavy.

"I've never done it this way before, am I to heavy?" She asked and I put my head back laughing.

"No baby, but you feel amazing." I said and she moved her hips a little again.

She needs help with this and I could feel that she was unsure of herself at this point. I held her hips tight and made her move a little more and a little faster. She let out little moans and I let my grip loosen as she started moving on her own. She moved her hips with grace and with a speed that was perfect. She kept moving even bouncing a little now and I was on edge at this point. Her loud moans covered my deep grunts as I let myself explode inside of her and she followed right behind me.

"Shit." She said breathing heavy.

"What?" I said also breathing heavy with my head back.

"You came inside of me." She said worried.

"Trust me you're not pregnant, not that it would be a bad thing if you where." I said and she laughed.

I the sound of buzzing came from the lobby and she moved off of me. I looked as sperm ran down her leg and I smiled as she walked out. She came back looking at her phone and put it to her ear.

"Hello?" She said as if she didn't know who it was.

I looked at her face as it turned from happy to sad and I didn't like it. I stood fixing my self and walked behind my desk where I kept a spare tee shirt. I pulled it out and ducked down in front of her cleaning her off and pulling her panties all the way up. I pulled her dress down then walk over to my desk again. I cut her bra but that was okay because I went out and bought her a gift that I never gave to her. It was from the store that every girl love, that had pink written all over there jogging pants.

"Alright." I heard her say before hanging up.

I walked over to her with the bag in my hand and she smiled at me.

"Who was that?" I asked her and she just shuck her head.

"Just Leon." She said and that pissed me off.

"And what the fuck did he want?" I asked her.

"Nothing just to scold me about what happened." She said and I didn't really believe her.

"Alright, I got you this." I said handing her the bag.

She looked inside of it and her face lit up making me smile all over again.

"I got you something on my lunch too." She said and my smile only got bigger.

"Get changed and I'll see it, let me clean this place up some and get Bradly's work he need." I said and she walk out looking in the bag.

Good she forgot to grab her phone and while I hate dig threw her stuff I had to know more about her brothers. They are ass wholes but, in creepy and kind of rapist way as well. I looked threw her text but nothing much just me, Gabby, her sisters, and Bradly. I looked in her deleted message and two numbers that didn't have a contact came up, that has to be them. I looked seeing a little paper clip next to them telling me it was a picture in them. I opened it and noticed Soraya never replied to any of the text and as I kept moving I felt sick.

"I'll be back in less then 5 minutes alright." Soraya yelled to me.

"Alright, no rush." I said back looking at the picture of Leon and Kenny with there dicks out.

The message was no better, from treating to kill her if she doesn't come to see them, to treats about kicking her out of the family. I looked at the most recent message from them, tell her they would kill me if I said anything. These two fucking freaks are forcing her to have sex with them and she's to scared to do anything about it. I closed everything as I heard her coming and put her phone down.

"How does it look?" She asked with her shirt still open and the bright blue bra on.

"Beautiful." I said walking to her and giving her a passionate kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked with a smiled.

"Because I love you." I said to her feeling so pissed and sad at the same time.

"I love you too, let go." She said buttoning up her shirt and pulling me with her.