23.Done

Soraya P.O.V

I looked out the window looking at the moon and listening to the loud snores of Micah as he slept next to me. I kept my crying to myself at this point because seeing him cry was something I didn't like. I never told anyone about that before and it felt nice to talk about it but it made me feel disgusting at the same time. I moved out of bed not waking him and walked into the living room. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5 in the morning already and Micah would be getting up soon for work. I looked at the mess around the house and started cleaning just to help my mind.

It was nice being here at his house, no one knowns where I am or how to reach me. To just be gone from my life was nice for a moment. I cleaned up around the house till it was clean and I looked at the full trash can. I don't know why that bothers me so much but it does and since I could kind of see the sun coming up I'll take it out. I put on my shoes and grabbed the bag and walking out the back door. I looked at the big back yard and tossed the bag over the gate into the trash can. I turned walking back into the house when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I said picking it up.

"Hey little sis." Leon said over the phone and I felt helpless all over again.

"Hey." I said back and he laughed.

"So I noticed you did come home after work today, want to tell me why?" He said slightly angry.

"I'm with my boyfriend." I said with some false bravo in my voice.

"Do you want me to put a search warrant out for him, I can lock him up for a lot of years and you know that. I don't want to that to the little bitch but I will, so come home now." He yelled over the phone.

"Alright." I said grabbing my keys.

I was so scared that I didn't think as I walked out the door just moved as fast as I could. I pulled my door open with him still on the phone and started my car. I couldn't let that happen to Micah, so I'll just take what I have coming. Its nice to think that I can get away from this but this is my life and I cant let it hurt Micah. I pulled off and all I could think of was Micah, how much I truly did love him. He is doing so much for me and this is how I'm repaying him, by working back backwards. I stopped at a red light and put the phone to my ear hearing that he was still there.

"No." I said to him.

"No." He said back to me.

"No, I'm not coming home and no I don't owe you anything." I said and he laughed.

"Soraya you're stupid and the sad part is I'm the nice one. Do you want Kenny to know about all of this? He's the one that willing to hit you and hard." Leon said laughing.

I hung up the phone pulled off forgetting about the red light. I looked back when I saw the blue and white lights flashing and I pulled over.

"Fuck." I said to myself and sat back just ready to take the ticket and go back to Micah's house.

I saw the cop stop next to my window and I didn't look up just handed him all of my stuff.

"I didn't ask for this." Kenny said making my heart drop.

I looked up at him as shivers moved down my spine.

"Step out." He said and I didn't want to but that would just make this worse for me.

I pulled the door open and stepped out of the car. He looked me up and down and reached for his vest turning off his camera, then his radio.

"I though you are a captain, why are you doing this?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Because I wanted to." He said pulling out his hand cuffs.

"Am I going to jail?" I asked him and he shuck his head.

He looked at his car and walked over to it and got inside. Every part of me wanted to just run from him but that would only make things bad for me. He turned his car to be on the other side of the street and facing away from me. I hate that I was on this empty road next to a fucking forest. He walked back over to me with his hand cuffs in hand and gabbed my wrist

"Kenny no." I said pulling back from him and crying.

"Turn around Soraya." He said pulling at me again.

I started crying but I tried to make my self stop but I couldn't as he kept pulling me.

"Kenny please don't." I said as he forced me around putting my chest on the hood of my car.

He wrapped the hand cuffs around my wrist and let his arms rub up to my touch my shoulders. He run his fingers down my arms again and took a deep breath of his hand before moving down. I felt my dress go up and I took a deep breath ready to expect what I had coming for leaving Micah's house. I felt his hand run over my leg and then he forced them open making me cry more. He stopped when his radio started talking and he pulled away from me.

"Copy, I'll be there." He said pulling me off of the car.

He removed the hand cuffs then turned me around to face him. He moved in to kiss me but I turned my head something I never did. He grabbed my neck forcing me to look at him and he kissed me hard. He forced his tongue into my mouth and reached under my dress cupping my sex with force.

"See you tonight." He said in my ear before letting me go.

He walked back to his car as if nothing just happened and after a moment he pulled off leaving me alone. I got back into my car and the tears flowed down my face but not from sadness but anger. I hate both of them so much and I was done doing this with them forever. What happens when I get pregnant, will it be Kenny, Leon or Micah's. I drove back to Micah's house and walked in just as he came out of the bathroom.

"I was looking for you." He said with a smile.

"How are we going to lock up those two ass wholes?" I asked him and he gave me a smile.