18.Office PT.1

Soraya P.O.V

I looked at the time and it was almost quiting time for us, it was 7:25 just 45 minutes till I can leave. I was tired and with all of the paper work and another drop off on the way I was ready to go. I looked as one of Micah's clients walked out of his office with him, a young girl woman who just lost her husband. The woman was pregnant with a small child with her and it broke my heart.

"Don't worry Ms.London I'll take care of mot everything from now on, let me get your papers." Micah said walking back to his office.

I looked at the woman as she slowly started to cry and it broke my heart even more.

"Candy?" I offered her a hard candy I kept in my bowle and she smiled.

"Thank you." She said taking one.

"I know this is going to sound crazy to you right now, but there is a light at the end of this." I said and she gave me a look of disbelief.

"That light is to dim for me to see." She said and I touched her hand that rested on my desk and she looked at me.

"Sometimes the brightest lights are the hardest ones to see, but once you get there it was all worth it. No one has ever made it to happiness with out a lot of pain but I promise you, you are stronger then this and will make it." I said and she held my hand tighter.

"Thank you." She said cleaning the tears from her face.

"Here you are Ms.London." Micah said handing her some papers and she took them.

She slowly walked away with the small child and looked back at me giving me another thank you as she stepped on the elevator.

"That was nice of you." Micah said seating on my desk.

"Yeah, but if something ever happened to my husband I would want someone to show me kindness." I said looking at him.

"Nothing's going to happen to me anytime soon." He said standing and walking away from me and I watched him.

"Hello." A happy voice said making me turn around.

I looked seeing Ivana walk to me, well woddle to me with papers in her hands.

"Hello Ivana." I said taking it from her and she smiled.

"I have to run dear, but I'll see you tonight." She said and I looked at her walk away.

How did she know that we are going to be there tonight. I looked at the clock that was now at 7:53 and Bradly walked out with Gabby with him. They said there goodnights as they walked into the elevator and I grabbed my thing. I was suddenly pulled back into something hard and when I tryed to turn around my head was forced back around.

"You said to night right?" Micah asked me and I smiled.

"I ment at the club." I said back to him as I felt him spread my legs a little.

"That's not what I ment." He said as I felt his hand rubbing up the inside of my leg

I moved my hands a little and he used one of his to hold me at both of my wrist. He pulled out something and started to tie my wrist together and i moved more.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I talked to Gabe this morning and he told somethings so I can try things without coming to the club." He said making me spread my legs more.

I didnt say thing as I felt him bend me over my desk more till my dress came up a little. I heard the elevator ding and so did he. He moved from behind me and walked to it making the elevator stop and pressed the speck on it.

"What?" He said.

"I forgot my work upstairs drop it off by morning." Bradly said and Micah agreed looking at me.

"Don't want him to see how you kiddnapped me?" I asked as he walked over to me again.

"No, I don't want him to see what I'm going to do to you." He said pulling me up by my restraints.

He walked me into his office and slowly pushed me down to my knees in front of him. I looked at him as he pulled out a blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes. I didn't say anything as I felt his finger slid down my lips making my mouth slightly open. I didn't move when I felt his lips touch mine and his tongue slip into my mouth. He pushed me back little by little till my back touched the floor. For a moment I didn't hear anything or feel anything but I sat still waiting for him.

"Are you in love with me Soraya?" He asked suddenly.

I didn't say anything as he pulled my legs up and a removed my panties. To be this exposed and not see to who was a strange kind of thrill to me. I felt his hand cup my sex and I let out a moan.

"Don't want to hear you moan, I want to hear you say you love me." He said as he pushed a finger inside of me.

I let out another moan and he pushed in harder making me only moan more.

"Say it Soraya." He said and I opened my mouth.

"I knew i was in love with you years ago, but how do I know you love me?" I asked him and he moved his hand away from me.

I felt his breath over my chest as he slowly popped the buttons on my shirt not talking. I felt him pull my shift open and I love everything about the rush of not know what he would do next. I felt something cold touch my chest and the sound of cutting fabric and my bra fell off. I felt his hand cup them both in hand giving them a tight hold. He pressed his lips to mine and moved down slowly kissing both of my breast and sucking in both of my nipples. he kept moving down making my lady part beg for him make it down here.

"You're just going to have to believe me when I say, I love you." He said blowing his breath over my flower and my body almost shuck in excitement.