4.Call

Soraya P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling great about myself or sexy then anything. I didn't mean to go to that club but Ivana was a hell of a sales women and now I'm a member there. I was just going to get batteries which I still got, I need them more then ever. That guy from last night something about him was special. He even made me forget about Micah for a second at least, and that made him something special.

"Knock, Knock bitch!" Gabby yelled walking into my house.

"Why did I give her a house key." I said as I got out of bed.

I walked out of my bed and into the living room and turned on the heat. I looked at Gabby and damn it she already knew something was different.

"What happened?" She asked walking to me.

"Nothing." I said with a smile.

"Brad something happened!" She yelled and Brad walk out of my kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"What happened?" He asked looking at me.

"Oh for goodness sake, why are you two just in my house?" I asked taking the coffee from him.

"Because we both know you have no friends so we hang around." Brad said and I pushed him.

"Come on spill it, what happened?" Gabby said.

"Yeah lets go!" Brad said as they both sat on my couch and I sat next to them.

"Yesterday night I mistakenly went to a kink club." I said and they both smiled.

"Was it Dark Whispers?" Gabby asked.

"Yeah, how do you know that place?" I asked her and they both smiled.

"We use to go there, for fun every now and again. Its a nice place, clean, takes all of the good steps to make sure everyone is clean." Brad said looking at me.

"It was by mistake and I wasn't sure about staying but I did and it was nice. I never saw this guys face but everything about him was nice, from body to voice and I was hypnotized by him. He even made me forget about Micah for a whole second and he gave me his number." I said and they both smiled.

"Are you going to call him?" Gabby asked.

"I don't know but most likely not, I don't even know his name." I said to them and Bradly smiled.

"You should call him." Bradly said standing.

He walked away from us and I looked to Gabby and she just smiled really big.

"Call him!" She said and I laughed.

"Maybe but right now we need to get to work." I said standing as Bradly came back.

He a phone in his hand as I looked at him just flipping around in it not paying him much attention.

"If you didn't know his name what did you contact him as?" He asked.

"I'm so proud of you babe, going out to get something besides batteries." Gabby said laughing.

"I named him Blue Eyes, and you I never just leave the house to get batteries please." I said laughing then looked over to Bradly.

"Is that my phone!" I yelled running to him.

He was taller then me and he moved around as I grabbed at my phone.

"I'll call him and say wrong number, I just want to see if he sounds good enough for you." He said but I didn't care.

"No, give it back." I said and he just laughed.

"Shut up he picked up." Bradly said and I shut up.

"Hello." Bradly said but he didn't talk again just listened.

He looked at me and smiled then just hung up and looked at me stupid.

"Did he say thing stupid?" I said grabbing my phone from him.

"No, I got his voice mail but he sounds like a keeper for you." He said walking over to Gabby.

"What happened again last night?" Bradly asked.

"He just came up to me and told me how beautiful I was and really wanted my number but I said no. After that he chased me down and gave me his number, he also said so cheese poem that's all." I said to them.

"Well then, you have the day off today, nothing much going on that the office so just relax little. I'm going to be dropping off some papers later today but that's why we are here." Bradly said and I smiled.

"You could have called and said that." I said back to him.

"That would be much fun." Gabby said as she hugged me and walked out the door.

I waited for Brad to leave but he stopped in the door way and looked at me.

"Yes?" I asked him and he smiled.

"That guy you met at the club I think you should call him of talk to him. He has a solid sounding voice and seems like a good guy. I just want you to try for happiness to the very least I know where you came from and want more for you." He said making me hug him.

"Thanks brad." I said as he closed the door for me.

I sat down on the couch and looked at my phone. I'll call the guy or better yet he won the thing last night, I'm just going to go to the club now and get all of my stuff done. Gab said the club was closed that these hour but he was taking all the samples and interviews to day. I got up and looked for the cards as I got dressed.

"Hello thank you for calling Club Whispers how can I help you?" Gab said.

"Gab it's Soraya from yesterday and I wanted to do my sample and interview now." I said to him.

"Sure just come in and I'll handle everything for you. Warning though, I may have to touch you, if you don't know what you want. This club is more then sex its an adventure of your body, and my job I to help you get there. So I'm going to help you in anyway that I can alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah that's all fine, I'll be there in about 20 minutes." I said hanging up.

I walked out excited and nervous at the same time I wanted to see that guys face and this was the only way to do it and I was going to do it.