25.Love

Soraya P.O.V

I looked as Micah cleaned his nose off and he kept giving me glances. He knew what I wanted to know and he smiled at me.

"Do I have to make you talk?" I asked him and he laughed.

"So all of the sudden you're the lawyer." He said and I punched his shoulder.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about it, and more importantly don't worry about them anymore. Bradly took over everything for the moment so I can go to sleep. Tomorrow morning we will have a open case with them and by the next morning they will be in my mother prison. Now we can have sex then lunch, or lunch then sex you can pick this time." He said.

"How are you sure about this? Its hard to fight something like this and are you forgetting they are cops." I said and he frowned at me.

"Are you forgetting I'm a lawyer, and I know what I'm doing?" He said walking pass me.

I looked when his phone rang but he kept wlaking so I grabbed it and picked up.

"Yeah?" I said not knowing who it is.

"Soraya, good news everything is moving faster then I though. They both are being arrested now and the case starts tomorrow Micah is your lawyer I'm guessing." Bradly said and I smiled.

"I'll let him know, thank you." I said still a little shocked.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow, love you." Bradly said and I returned it.

I walked to the room where he was changing into shorts and a tee shirt and I looked at him.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

"Bradly, Leon and Kenny both are arrested and the case starts tomorrow." I said adn he turned smiling at me.

"Good, now I'm guessing you need a lawyer." He said walking to me.

"Well I though I had one." I said looking up at him.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but lawyers arent cheap and I'm not either." He said reaching around and grabbing me behind my neck.

"Oh that's to bad, because no way I could affored to hire you." I said back playing with this game of his.

"While this isnt professional, I can take some else from you besides money." He said and I smiled at him.

I moved forward and gave him a kiss on his lips and he pressed back moving his hands down to my back. I pulled back and looked at him and for the first time in my life I felt amazing. I can't explain how I felt in one word, happy, free, relaxed and I dont know but happy was number one.

"I'm sorry miss but a kiss isnt enough for me to work for you." He said letting me go and walking to the bed.

I looked at him as he streched across the bed and closed his eyes. I moved over to him and stopped at he foot of the bed and started to crawl over him till he looked down at me. He opened his mouth but closed it again when I rubbed my hand over his penis. He just watched me as I foudled with him and smiled at him.

"You know you are the only guy I ever had sex with." I said and he smiled.

"Really?" He asked with a smile.

"I never really wanted to have sex with anyone and when I didnt want to have sex with someone they ignored me for years." I said and he laughed.

"I'm sorry that I never noticed you, really we both should be Thanking Gab and Ivana. Because of them and that club we may have never gotten together." He said and I nodded.

"I know I can't really give it to you but will you take my virginity?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll be happy to, but you do know there are others that I can take." He said nodding to my butt.

"I don't think so sweetheart." I said as I felt his erection groing in my hand.

"Well maybe this will change your mind." He said reaching over to the bedside table.

I wanted to see what he was grabbing so I move over him sitting on his lap now. He pulled out a little box and my heart almost fell out of my chest.

"Yes." I said taking it from him and look inside.

I looked at the ring and smiled at the though of him asking me to marry him.

"I didnt ask you anything yet." He said taking it back from me.

"Now, Soraya will you Marry me?" He said and I took it from him again.

"Yes." I said putting the ring on my finger andbending down giving him a kiss.

"Now, since I'm your soon to be husband that still doesnt mean I'm going to work for you for free. So I'm still waiting on my payment." He said and I smiled at him.

"How about we do lunch first then come back to this." I said and he put his head back.

"I'll do sleep first then lunch." He said and I bend down kissing him.

"Thank you." I whispered to him and he smiled.

"You're welcome Ms. Randell." He said making me smile.

I have a new life with the man I have been after for what seems like all of my life. I never felt more blessed last thing I need to do is make sure that the two hell twins go to jail for good. I know Micah has everything covered for me but i want to make sure. I going to that court tomorrow and telling everything.