24.Trap

Micah P.O.V

I looked as Soraya sleep and all I could feel was anger. She told me everything that happened to her but I was also proud of her. It's not easy to get away from people who abused you, but she did and was ready to fight back. The sad part is that I want this case to be so easy and for it to be no way for them to get off. I had to get them to say on tape what they did to her even if it met I had to get hurt. I walked out the door locking everything behind me and look down at her phone. I looked threw her contacts and found Leon and Kenny's phone number and put them into my phone. I got into my car and called Bradly who was helping me do this.

"Is everything ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah, meet me at Soraya's parents house I have them all here." He said and I pulled off.

"Is she doing okay?" He asked me.

"She's fine just tired right now." I said feeling tired as well.

"Don't worry after today we'll have everything we need to get them for good." He said.

"I have a lot of stuff." Gabby said over the line.

"Like what?" I asked her as I got closer to the house.

"You have to see some of this stuff because I don't want to talk about. Pictures, text, phone calls all types of really fucked up stuff." She said as I pulled up to the house.

I hung up the phone as Bridget opened the door for me and wait for me to walk in.

"Hey Micah." She said happy and I smiled at her.

I reached down giving her a hug and she returned it. Its amazing how this family is really nice but the two brothers. I looked at her other brother who name I forgot and he smiled at me.

"Micah can I talk to you?" He said sadly.

"You don't have to I already know and its okay." I said and he gave me a shocked look.

"You where 6 you didn't know what you where doing and they forced you to do it. If Soraya forgave you then I do to." I said tapping his shoulder and he walked into the room with everyone.

"Hey Micah, what's going on?" Soraya's mother asked me giving me a hug.

I looked over to Bradly and Gabby seating at the kitchen table. Bradly nodded to me and I looked at the whole family even her dad. This is going to be hard for me to say but damn it I have to talk to them first.

"Leon and Kenny, have been raping Soraya since she has been 12." I said and the sound of a cup hitting the ground was the only thing I heard.

"What?" Her father asked shocked.

"I found out from the text and phone call she gets from them everyday." I said looking at him.

"What, wait how do you know this?" Tami said moving to me.

"Look." Gabby said handing them papers and pictures.

They passed around the pictures and I took them once they got done. The room filled with tears as they looked at all of this but her father cried the most.

"How did I let this happen?" He said to himself.

"You did." I said when I heard a car out front.

"I everything set up?" I asked Bradly and he nodded.

I walked to the door and opened it just as the two of them made it to the porch.

"Hey guys." I said happy and they looked at me.

"Why are you here?" Leon asked me angry.

"I wanted to talk to you two in your dads office, I think we got off on the wrong foot." I said as they walked into the house.

"Alright." They said together.

They walked to there dads office and I followed behind them. I turned on the camera and mic that was on my chest as we walked. Bradly had everything being recorded in the kitchen and everyone was listening in on this. We walked in and I looked at the camera that Bradly set up then look at them putting on a fake smile.

"So I wanted to talk to you guys about me a Soraya." I said and they turned looking at me.

"We both don't like it." Kenny said walking to me.

"I can tell you two don't." I said and Leon moved to me as well.

"So what are you going to do?" Leon asked me moving closer and I backed away.

I need them to think I'm scared of them so when I tell them I know they'll get violent and confess to everything.

"I came here to say I know what you two have been doing to her and I want it to stop." I said to them.

Before I opened my mouth again Leon grabbed me by my collar and pushed me into the wall.

"What have we been doing bitch?" Leon said in my face.

"You two raped her." I said and Leon let me go and cocked his fist.

He hit me across my cheek making me hit the wall again. He grabbed me pulling me to the ground and when I looked up he swing again hitting me in the nose.

"Leon stop." Kenny said pulling him away from me.

Leon moved away from me and I looked at Kenny as blood fell from my nose.

"So little boy you though you could tell us what to do with our own sister. She's beautiful to us and no woman we ever met compared to her. So we may force her to have sex with us sometimes but she knows we love her above all." Kenny said.

"So raping her is how you show it." I said and Kenny pulled his legs back kicking me in my stomach and I rolled to my back.

"We raped her yeah!" Kenny yelled at me.

"Who fucking cares but you, she'll never tell anyone and if you do I'll have you locked up for the rest of your fucking life. I'm a fucking police captain and when I say you're a criminal then that's what you are." Kenny said before he walked out the room.

I looked at Leon who smiled down at me before he walked to the door himself and looked back at me.

"He'll lock you up, but I will fucking kill you, remember that next time you think of telling anyone I raped her." He said closing the door.

I looked at the blood on my hand and smiled to myself. I never had a case that was going to be so easy.