27.Evidence

Soraya P.O.V

I sat behind the bench again as Kenny and Leon lawyer walked around with a smile on his face. He burned all of our shit and lied his ass off about it.

"So Soraya, what didn't you tell anyone about this?" He asked me again with a smile.

"Because I was scared." I said back.

"Do you have any proof of this fear?" He asked and I looked at the half burned desk.

"No." I said as Kenny and Leon laughed.

"So all of this is just your words against there's two high decorated officers of the law. Are you lying Soraya?" He asked me making me feel like I wanted to cry.

"No, why would I want to waste my Saturday here." I said making Bradly laugh.

"Is this a game to you?" He yelled at me.

"No, this has been my life since I was 12." I yelled back.

"Or has this been your lie since 12, the way you get attention from them. Two wealthy men, both very attractive, with houses and nice cars and your have been wanting them." He yelled at me.

"No I haven't!" I yelled back.

"Objection!" Micah yelled standing.

"Objection to this woman lying?" He yelled back at Micah.

"I'm not lying!" I yelled standing.

"Enough!" Micah dad yelled.

"We are going to take a 20 minute break and meet back in here. We all need a moment after the tragic event." He said then banged this gavial.

Leon lawyer looked at me then agave me a little wink and thank God he did that. I moved off the bench fast moving to Micah who walked over to my family.

"Soraya what are we going to do?" My dad asked me.

Everyone had the same look of sadness and what I was going to say is going to hurt them more. Micah turned to me saying something but I was getting ready for what I have to do.

"I'm going to let them rape me in the bathroom." I said at the look of shock came across there face.

"No." Micah, Bradly and my dad said at once.

"Yes." I said back looking at them.

"No, how are you even going to make them do it?" Micah said annoyed.

"I don't have to turn around right now to know both of them are looking at me. They are sick and want me to feel small and right now they think I'm feeling good. They want to destroy me so I know as soon as I walk out that door alone both of them will follow me." I said grabbing Micah's hand.

"Oh Soraya, No." He said knowing it was a good idea.

I pulled him to the side as everyone talk under there breath about this.

"I know this is hurting you but let me do this." I said and he took a deep breath.

"How are we going to get what they do to you?" He asked me and I pulled out my phone.

"I'm going to FaceTime you, you hook the phone up to the TV so everyone can see this in real time. I want everyone to see what they have been doing to me for years." I said and he nodded.

I reached up giving him a hug and a kiss to the cheek and he held me tight for a moment. I walked away from letting go of his hand and headed for the door. I walked into the bathroom and since it was a weekend the place was empty for the most part. I looked around the bathroom and called Micah who picked up and I smiled at him. He smiled back but started moving as I turned the water on. I looked for a place to put my phone taking off the bright blue case. I sat the phone behind a stack of paper towels making sure the camera stayed out. I looked back when I heard a loud bang on the door and just like I though it was the two of them. I know I had to do this but that didn't stop the tears.

Micah P.O.V

I rolled the T.V around when I heard Leon voice over the phone telling me I need to hurry. My dad sat behind the bench looking at papers before he turned to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked making everyone look at me.

"Your honor I have evidence I want to show." I said making there lawyer look up.

My father nodded and I put the cord into my phone showing Leon and Kenny walking to her. He already had his dick out as he ran to her pushing her head down hard into the sink.

"You stupid bitch we told you for years not to pull something like this and you did." Kenny yelled locking the bathroom door.

"Objection!" There lawyer said running up to me.

"Sit down right now or you'll be spend the night in prison." My dad yelled at him and he stopped.

I looked back at everyone watching and they forced them selves to see this, even I did. I watched as Leon raped her and Kenny yelled things to her. Everything from how stupid she is to racist taunts making me feel sick. I could barely hear anything over the around of crying and screaming Soraya was doing but I couldn't move. I want to help her so badly but I had to wait for Kenny to act as well. After what seemed like a life time Leon made grunting sounds telling me her was done and Kenny walked over to her.

"How did you get this?" My dad asked me but I didn't talk.

I watch as Kenny slapped her and forced her to kiss him and as soon as he pushed himself into her I took off heading to the bathroom. I ran pass everyone as I made it to the bathroom door and heard everything going on. I'm not sure how fast I was running or how much force I hit that door with but it must have been a lot because it door opened but it felt like I broke my arm as well. Kenny moved away from her and I moved around them to her but she pushed me away. I looked at her as she licked her own wounds not wanting me to help. Kenny and Leon both moved to me as I grabbed her phone and showed it to them. They saw the whole court room and instantly Leon started to cry.