10.Fun PT1

Soraya P.O.V

I woke up the next and my head was spinning from last night. I couldn't believe how he threw himself at me but then again I was pissed as well. I wanted him so badly last night but if we had sex then we would have known for sure it as me. I looked around my room and thank goodness he wasn't here right now. I stood and removed my night clothes and looked for my robe so I could take a shower. I pulled it off of the rack and when I turned throwing it over my shoulder Micah stood looking at me with just boxers on. I quickly closed it and he gave me a cute sleepy smile with his messy, and eyes tired.

"Good morning." He said as I looked down to his slight erection.

I didn't say anything as I fought the need to grab it and please the hell out of him. I moved closer to him and his eyes stayed on me.

"Anything about your car?" I asked him and he shuck his head.

"No, called and they are working on it but nothing yet." He said moving closer to till he stood in front of me.

"Oh well that's alright I guess, the office is closed so I just had a few things to do today. You can stay or come with me." I said looking at him.

"I'll come with you." He said walking pass me and taking a seat on my bed.

I couldn't look back at him as I walked into the bathroom because everything told me he was still watching me. I don't know why I feel like this, the other night I had no problem with being sexy. Maybe it was because I had on a mask, and I didn't know it was him at the time. I took a nice but quick shower under 20 minutes and steeped out. My house was colder the normal so I'm going to guess Micah had something to do with it. I slowly walked to my room and the small sounds Micah made got my attention.

"What the hell is he doing?" I said pushing my door open.

I walked into the room and I felt like my heart fell out of my chest seeing him naked. I wasn't sure why he was naked but he didn't see me just yet. Damn, at the club I didn't get to see his ass and my goodness it was a hell of a sight to see. I moved a little and the floor made a sound making him look back at me.

"Yes Soraya?" He asked me.

I pushed the door open and my mind was racing, and my heart was beating so fast I though a heart attack was coming. I held my robe close to me as I pushed the door open and walked in.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he gave me that beautiful smile.

"Changing my clothes, I was up before you and showered just had to dry my clothes." He said and I didn't want him to turn around but I did so badly.

I just nodded my head as I walked closer to him even if I didn't want to. I wanted to touch him so damn badly, but I couldn't. I made it till I was just inches away from him and he turned to face me. I kept my eyes up and he noticed that I was avoiding looking down.

"You can look Soraya, its your house, you can do anything you want in your house." He whispered to me.

I damn it I couldn't help myself anymore so I looked down and it was still amazing. I had to be as bold as I was in the club that night even if I felt super awkward. I reached my hand up landing on his tattoo and when he didn't stop me I moved my hand down his chest slowly. He softly bit his lip and I was so wet it was slowly falling down my leg.

"Get on your knees." He told me and I feel on my knees in front of him.

I wrapped my fingers around the base of his erection and he didn't say anything just looked at me. He wrapped his fingers in my wet hair and with force pulled me to him.

"Open." He said and my mouth fell open.

I stuck my tongue out licking the head as the clear liquid puddled. I licked it off she his grip only got tighter in my hair. He pulled me forward and my mouth opened more as he cock filled my mouth. The taste of him was like the sweetest candy and he when pulled back and pushed back in I couldn't help but move my hand down to my own needing bud. He didn't stop slamming himself into my mouth and to be this submitted was new but amazing. I looked up into his eyes and the look of pure lust turned me on more.

I pushed two fingers inside of me and he smiled as I slightly drooled from the slamming in m mouth. I moved faster inside of myself till I felt my rise but stopped when I felt his release in my mouth. He held me still as he finished but before I could react he pulled me off the ground.

"Swallow." He told me and I obeyed him.

He looked down at my lips and pulled me into a kiss that was hypnotic before me pushed me onto the bed. He got on his knees and pushed both of my legs up and when I tired to seat up he pushed me back again. I opened my mouth to talk but all that came out was a moan from lips making contact with my bud. I wasn't going to last long as he viciously attacked my flower with his tongue, chin, lip and just the right amount of teeth. I couldn't hold back the scream that escaped my mouth as my release exploded out. I sat there breathing like I ran a race across fucking America and he moved over me.

He looked down at me licking my lips and just like that I was turned on again. He smiled down at me and when I closed my eyes he kissed my lips again making me open them.

"Lets get breakfast." He said to me with a smile.

"We just did all of that and you want food." I said smiling back.

"I like a girl that I can fuck, then have good food with." He said to me with a wink.

"Then lets go." I said pushing him off of me and he gave me a cute laugh.