12.Puzzle

Soraya P.O.V

I walked out of the bathroom with everything on me fixed but Micah stayed behind. Its crazy that we got this far in only a night, and he still doesn't know about the club. I think I should just tell him but I don't know how he'll react to it. I at my two sisters as they just smiled at me as I walked closer.

"What?" I asked them with there long blond hair.

"So you're going to act like you didn't just fuck that guy in out bathroom?" Bridget said giving me a smile.

"Yeah, like we didn't hear the shit when we walked to the door." Tami said smiling as well.

I sat down at the chair in front of them and I couldn't help the smile that I had.

"You guys heard us?" I whispered.

"No but we know you two where fucking now." Bridget said laughing.

"He is fucking cute, where did you meet him?" Tami said.

"We work together, and something wrong with his car so he stayed with me for the night. One thing lead to another and here was are, fucking in bathrooms." I said as they both walked around.

I looked at there perfectly shaped bodies, in there little shorts and cut off tops. They both sat next to me with smiles on there faces.

"So he's not from that club you told us about?" Bridget said watching the bathroom door.

"Yes and no, we had sex at the club but he didn't know it was me. I want to tell him but he may overreact to it, and I like him." I said back.

"Damn so he's been fucking you this whole time and he doesn't know about it. You have to tell him Raya." Tami said as Micah walked out the bathroom.

"Hey girls." He said stopping next to me.

"Hey." My two sisters said together.

"I'm Micah, Soraya's friend." He said and I felt a little sad he just said friend.

"Friends." Bridget said and I punched her arm .

"What the hell?" She said looking at me.

"Tell mom I'm here." I said to her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Specking of mom, she's having a dinner tomorrow night and the horrible three will be there." Tami said and I huffed.

"Do I have to come to this dinner then?" I asked not wanting to go.

"Yes, you do and bring this handsome man with you." My mom said walking from the back.

She gave me a quick hug and kiss then turned to Micah who pulled her into a hug. She looked shocked at him for a moment then gave him a hug back.

"Look at this affectionate young man, Bob." She said as my dad walked over to us.

"I see trying to steal my wife." My dad said patting his shoulder.

"Why don't you guys go and hang out while I talk to my girls." Mom said and dad nodded.

"Micah, do you like Poker?" My dad asked and Micah nodded.

He gave me a smile and a tap on my leg as he walked away and I couldn't help but look at him. He was everything I wanted in a man and I was lying to him. I have to tell him but I don't want to ruin everything.

"So?" My mom said getting my attention.

"So what?" I asked her back.

"They where fucking in the bathroom." Tami said and I pushed her.

"He seemed a little shocked to see we are white, are you hiding us?" My mother asked.

"No, it just never came up if I was adopted or not, that's not really pillow talk." I said to her and he hit me on the side of my head.

"Don't get snappy with me girl that's first, and second get out the damn sheets with him then. He maybe good in bed but what about everything else. I he good to you, is he smart, can he hold a job, is he bettering himself. You three girls will learn one day, love isn't sex, that's why you two are still single but had more sex then a hooker." My mother said and we all looked at each other.

"Tami is the only hoe here." I said and Bridget laughed.

"The girl that had sex in the bathroom called me a slut, really." She said.

"Wait he works with you, is this the guy you talked about for years?" Bridget said.

"Yeah, and I still don't know what to do about this." I said and explained everything to my mother.

"Well you have to tell him." She said and I huffed.

"But what if he doesn't want to be with me after I tell him?" I said asking her the real question.

"Then he's a damn fool, a girl like you doesn't come around a lot." Bridge said making me smile.

"Yeah just talk to him about what happened and how it wasn't really your fault either. Now are you hunger or what, its almost noon and the lunch rush is going to start soon." My mother said just as the men walked in.

My sisters ran to the back and my dad walked out from the back with Micah. The two of them where laughing, and I never seen my dad this happy. Maybe its because he has three ass whole sons so he never gets to hang out with guys.

"Hey." Micah said standing next to me.

"Had fun I see." I said to him and he smiled.

"Well I never had much of a dad and your is cool." He said as my mom sat water in front of us.

I felt bad that he liked my dad, or me for that much. I need to tell him I'm that woman he had sex with and get passed it. I mean he hasn't texted his mystery woman, me all day so I'm guessing he forgot about her, well me.

"Micah can I talk to you?" I asked him.

"Well yeah, we are kind of already talking. Oh yeah I called the truck company and they found some stuff wrong with my car. Can I stay with you for the next week and a half, till Bradly gets back?" He asked and I just nodded to him and he smiled.

"So what is it you wanted to say?" He asked looking at the top of my breast.

I can't tell him now, not with him living with me for the next week in a half. After that time I'll tell him, I just won't have sex with him at all.

"Stop looking at the chest you pervert." I said making him smile.

I'll just tell him once we go our own ways so no harm. He doesn't like me that much anyway, its more of just a sex thing and it wont get any further than that. No sex and no getting to know each other over the next week and a half, that should be easy.