20.Follow

Soraya P.O.V

I was ready to go to work when I got a call from Micah telling me not to come in today. He didn't really tell me why but I didn't want to go anyway so I didn't ask. I was going to have a nice day out by myself and stop by around noon to give him lunch. I got into my car and drove over to the club first, I haven't been there in a while and need to pay for it. I looked around not use to seeing it during the day. I didn't see anyone but the door was open so someone was here. I walked over to Gabe's office and knocked.

"Come in?" He said sounding unsure.

I pushed the door open and he gave me a confused smiled.

"Hello Soraya, haven't seen you in a while, but the club isn't really open till 5." He said standing.

"If its closed then why is the door open?" I said and he stepped out seeing the door was unlocked.

"Just my receptionist is stupid." He said going to lock the door.

He walked back pass me taking off his suit jacket a rolling up the sleeves on his white dress shirt.

"So since you got pass my defenses, how are you?" He asked grabbing a board with the club new logo on it.

"I'm fine." I said as he walked pass with the large sign.

"No one is ever really fine when they say I'm fine, so talk to me." He said and I wasn't sure what he was getting at.

"I think everything is fine, me and Micah seem fine." I said and he smiled putting the sign on the ground.

"Since no one will be here till way later in the day and the only thing I have to do is put this sign up we can talk. I know I'm not the greatest when It comes to people but you have problems." He said offering me his arm.

"Problems?" I said gently wrapping my hand onto his arm.

"Yes, problems and I can see them in you. No only do I not know you very well but I don't think you do either. Its only 8:30 we can talk as long as you want, that's what friends are for." He said making me smile as we walked into the building.

Micah P.O.V

Soraya was inside of the club now and since she told me about paying the bill for her membership that gave me time. She would be in there for a while a hope and that would give me time to do more reach on things. I pulled off heading to the office that wasn't far to talk with Bradly and Gabby. I pulled up to the building and headed inside and I hated to bring them into this but I need them. I walked into there office and they both looked at me and smiled.

"Better late then never I guess." Gabby said and I gave her a fake laugh.

"I need both of your help." I said and Bradly turned serious.

"Since I have never known you to need help, I'm worried.

"Yeah that's because its Soraya, she needs our help." I said and they both turn serious.

"What is it?" Gabby asked.

"Well after we had sex in my office she got a phone call from her brother Leon. I didn't like him or her other brother Kenny from jump street but I try to not interact with them. When I went to dinner with her family, Leon gave her a creepy wink and said something just as creepy. I went threw her phone and not only found a bunch of naked pictures of Leon but a few from Kenny. The messages they send her a treating, and they are forcing her to have sex with them and this has been going on for years." I said in a cracking voice.

"Oh my God." Gabby said clearly upset.

Bradly sat back in his chair and I knew this shit hurt me but it had to hit him harder. From what Soraya told me he was been a big brother to her and he is blaming himself for this.

"What do you think we should do first?" Bradly asked.

"We have to step lightly over this, Leon is a cop and Kenny is the Captain. The two of them look as if they would toss us in jail or kill us." I said and Gabby stood.

"I have a friend that can tap both of there phones, get everything coming and going. Calls, text, Facebook, Twitter everything, we have to build up evidence on this." She said pulling out her phone and walking out.

"I'm going to call mom and dad to see how they can help. You Micah have the hardest job and that's talking to Soraya. She isn't going to want to admit this to you but you have to get her to and record it as well. We need to get her to say this is what's happening, how long its been happening, and who is doing it. More importantly you have to get her to say she never wanted it, and they forced her to do." Bradly said getting on his computer.

"I don't have as much experience as you do being a lawyer Brad, how am I going to make her admit to any of this." I said walking closer to him.

"Because she loves you, its hard for anyone being abused to admit that's what's happening but they can. Show her love, not sex and once she's done crying and trying to kill you she'll talk. I'm going to do some digging on her two brothers see what type of past they have. If they did this to anyone else I'm going to find them as well." He said looking down and he tried to hide the hurt look on his face but I saw it.

"This isn't your fault Brad." I said to him and he smiled at me.

"Yeah, the person that promised to protect and love her like a sister failed her in the worst way and its not my fault." He said giving me a sarcastic laugh.

He reached into his desk and pulled out a tap recorder and sat it down in front of me. I walked over grabbing it and looked at the old thing.

"Get everything on your phone, the tape recorder and a camcorder. I want to get these two, so we are going to need all the evidence we can get." He said still not looking at me.

I turned walking out of the office when I heard them make a sound making me turn and look at him.

"If you see them again don't try and kill them, alright?" He said and I didn't talk just closed the door.