14.Leon

Soraya P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and I couldn't help the smile on my face. We never made it to where ever Micah wanted to go but we had fun. We ordered pizza, talked, laughed and had fun with out sex this time. I looked at him sleep next to me and I got up trying not to wake him up. I walked into the bathroom and after about 2 minutes walked out. I was headed back to the room when I heard a knock on the door.

"Thank goodness I never fixed that loud ass door bell, but I need to fix that loud ass door bell." I said walking to the door.

I grabbed my robe off the couch and tossed it on as I opened the door. I looked up at the tall man in front of me and I wanted to scream.

"Hey sis." Leon said with a smile.

I didn't say anything as I looked into his blue eyes and he looked me up and down.

"Did you forget how to talk?" He asked pushing pass me.

"Why are you here?" I asked closing the door.

"Well I just wanted to see you, with us all having dinner tonight. Mom also said that you have a great surprise and I wanted to know what it was." He said turning to me.

I looked at his dirty blond hair, then to his blue eyes holding in my tears from just seeing him.

"Its nothing, just go." I said to him and he smiled.

"Oh Soraya how I missed you." He said walking to me.

I moved back till my back hit the door and I wanted to just scream for Micah to come out here but I wasn't. He moved closer to me and looked me up and down, then grabbed the bottom of my rob. I pulled away from him but he just moved closer to me forcing my back harder on the wall.

"Why do we always have to walk in the same circle Raya?" He asked me and I looked down.

He grabbed me by my neck pulling my head up and pulled me into a hard kiss. I pushed at him trying to force him off of me but he didn't move, he never moved. He pulled back and looked at me as my face turned red from anger.

"Why do you always pretend as if you don't like it?" He asked.

"Because I don't." I said back to him.

"Then why don't you just tell someone if you don't? Why don't you stop me if you don't? Why do you never have a boyfriend if you don't?" He asked.

"Soraya?" Micah called out making Leon move back.

"Yeah, out here." I said and Leon moved back more giving me a hard look.

Micah walked out and looked at Leon and Leon gave him a fake smile. Micah walked to me wrapping his arms around me and I smiled at him.

"Who's this?" Micah asked.

"I'm Soraya's oldest brother, Bridget is my twin sister." Leon said smiling.

"Nice to meet you I'm Micah Soraya's, boyfriend." Micah said making me blush and he smiled down at me.

"That's so nice." Leon said not looking at me but I knew he was mad.

"Well I'll leave you two to talk." Micah said but I grabbed his arm.

"Well Leon was about to leave so no need to leave." I said opening the door and Leon smiled at me.

He walked to the door and Micah started for the couch to seat down. Leon turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face that gave me the chills.

"Me, Kenny and Justin need to have a talk with you Soraya." He said low.

"Leave me alone." I said to him and he smiled at me.

"Alright sweetheart, you want to play this same fucked up game like always. You know I always win this with all these little guy. You're my sister, my family bought you, I can do with you as I fucking want to." He said looking up to Micah.

"Nice to meet you." He said and Micah smiled.

"Same to you man." Micah said walking over to me and hugging me from behind.

Leon smiled at him then looked down at me with a smile that scared the hell out of me. He reached to touch my shoulder and since I didn't want Micah to know I didn't move.

"See you later sis." He said and I closed the door.

"He seems okay." He said with a smile as he walked me back to the bedroom.

I didn't say anything jut nodded and that same confusing feeling came back to me. he was right I own his family my life, so I can't say no to him, or the others two. I cant let anyone find out because it was my fault that this even happened. If I didn't I was so cute when I was young then this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

"You alright?" Micah asked from behind me.

I turned look at him and gave him a fake smile pushing away any though of Leon. I pulled him to me kissing him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"We never went to that place yesterday, we should go tonight." I said to him and he smiled at me.

"Sure that sounds good." He said to me.

He moved his hands up cupping my face and pulling to him gently and softly letting his lips hit mine. He kept moving back till I fell onto the bed and He fell over me holding himself on his arms.

"You know Soraya I never get to really see you naked." He said and I smirked at him.

"I wonder why?" I said and he bent down to me.

"I'm going to make you." He said and I laughed.

"How?" I said back as he moved down biting my neck.

I let out a little moan and he pulled up from me and I looked at him.

"No moaning, laughing." He said and I gave him a confused look.

He opened my robe exposing my over sized shirt and he sat up a little and looked down at me. He put his hands on the side of me and before I could a little he started tickling me. I laughed and fought him but I couldn't get away from him.

"Stop!" I scream but he kept on his with ruffles attack on my sides.

"I can't Raya." He said doing it harder and I pushed from him.

"Alright I'll let you see me naked." I said and he stopped.

"Alright good then, tonight at this place I'm taking you." He said back to me.

That gave me a good idea to where we are going, and a good idea to how to tell him about everything.