29.Dark Feelings

Soraya P.O.V

I walked over the ground blind folded as Micah lead me somewhere. He didn't say anything just moved me around till my foot hit something.

"What the fuck?" I said moving back but he stopped me.

"If you stop when I make you this shit wouldn't happen." He said and I reached back pushing him away.

He laughed a little before be picked me up a little and my foot hit a step. After that I just started walking up the stairs till I pulled my foot up and there was no step their making me fall forward. He grabbed me making me walk another way and I heard a door being pushed open. He let go of me and I just stood still not knowing what was in front of me. He reached over my eyes pulling off the blind fold showing me a room completely blue. The bed cover is red roses and the floor as well, everything from the sheets on the bed to the thin vail over it was blue.

"Where are we?" I asked looking at the beautiful room.

"Dark Whispers, where I first really met you." He said walking over to me.

"You know Soraya I always noticed you, not on a level that I saw you but I noticed you. I remember when you had blue hair, I remember when you cried looking at beauty and the beast. I remember that dark blue dress that you wore to your prom, I remember when I walking in on you dancing alone. I remember everything about but more importantly I remember always likening you. I was always to blinded by some else to ever remember that I liked you but I always did. That's why the night I saw you at that bar, I knew that was the girl of my dreams. I have always had you in my life and I can remember times I would think of you." He said with a soft smile.

"Like when?" I asked him.

"When I got a divorce, when I though I would never love again. The same day I got divorce I came into the office early and you where already there. I walked pass you into my office and I remember you bring me papers. I just took them from you and you stopped in my office and just looked at me. I didn't know what the hell you where doing at the time but I just looked up at you. You have me a nervous smile and all you said was 'I like your suit today' and I smiled. That was the first suit I ever bought on my own and you like it. That seems small but it meant so much to me in that moment. I wish I could go back and marry you when I was 18 but I'm happy I got to be with you when I shouldn't have." He said wrapping his arms around my back.

"I love you so much Micah and I have known that since I was just s child. I know you have problems but I do too, and we have the rest of our lives together to help each other. But first I want to take a shower." I said pushing him away from me.

I turned around showing him my zipper and he pulled it down and I let it fall off of me. I walked to the door with the words shower on it and got in. I let the water fall over me for a long moment after I put soap over me but stopped when I saw the wall moving from the side. A light came on and I saw Micah standing with Gabe on the other side. If Gabe was any other person I would have tired to cover myself but they guy has seen me naked before. Plus he has seen everyone here naked so I just wavyed at him and he smiled waving back.

"This place is nice as fuck!" Micah yelled and I nodded looking at the now just glass wall.

Gabe shuck his head walked out and Micah sat down on the bed watching me clean myself. I made sure to take a long timejust to clean my breast and I looked at him. He stood taking off his shirt and moved to the door giving me little time to get done.

"You have no patince." I said as he walked into the bathroom.

"You're right I don't." He said taking off his shoes and I turned my back to him.

I put soap in my hair as i felt his finger fall into my hair and he moved the soap around making me moan. Him moving his fingers felt just right to me and when he turned me around to face him and his lips pressed into mine I felt even better. He picked up one of my legs and pushed himself into me and it felt amazing. I moved my head under the water letting the soap fall out over my body. He moved in making me moan louder and louder.

I moved my lips to his softly bitting his bottom lip and lick his tongue out tasting my top lip.

"Oh I fucking love you." He said as I pulled him to me and forced my tongue into his mouth.

I slightly pulled his soft hair as I felt my climax coming. He pulled me off of him turning to me around and entering me from behind. That only made my climax hit sooner and harder making me almost scream out in pleasure. He pushed deep into me letting himself go and I smiled looking back at him.

"trying to get me pregnant?" I asked him beathing heavy.

"I'm trying." He said making me laugh.

"Let get to our party." I said turning off the water.

"After you Ms.Randell." Micah said helping me out the shower and we both started to get dressed again and I looked at him.

Damn I'm a lucky girl to get him not only is he smart, love and caring but his ass is so fit. I looked as he pulled back on his jeans and he looked back at me.

"You're disgusting." He said making me laugh again.