26.Case

Micah P.O.V

Looked around the closed court room and the small people who are there. Soraya whole family sat behind her and I smiled that they came. I know its not easy for them but they did the right thing. Gabby and Bradly both sat behind her as well and I can't lie I was nervous as hell with Bradly here. I have seen him in a court room before and talk about perfect but he never seen me in one before.

"Micah." My dad said to me and I stood.

I walked over to the bench and looked at Kenny and Leon for a moment and there lawyer. I could tell he was nothing but nervous so I had this.

"Yes your honor?" I said stopping in front of him.

"Make this quick son so we can get to the party already." He said and I nodded.

"I call my first witness Soraya." I said and she stood shaking.

I help her up and she sat down looking around at everyone. I touched her hand making her calm down for what she had to do.

"Soraya, I know is this hard for you to say what has happened to you over the years but will you please." I said and she nodded.

"Yes, I will and to my family I'm sorry again." She said looking at them.

She told the whole store parts of it that I didn't even know. I was proud of her because not one time she cry over this. I looked around that everyone face as she talked Bradly was the only one that didn't hold back any tears. I know he is really hurt but damn he cries loud as hell.

"Can you shut the hell up?" I said walking over to him and whispering.

He gave me an angry look but I just walked away from him. Soraya finished talking and I sat back down as Leon and Kenny lawyer walked to her.

"Soraya can you tell us why you never told anyone?" He asked her.

"Because I was scared of getting murder or tossed in jail by them." She said.

"I would think if a girl didn't want to have sex with someone she would have found a way to get away from them. Why is it that you never did, if you are so scared of them?" He asked.

"I moved out of the house, what did I have to leave he state?" She asked back at him.

"No you didn't but even with a boyfriend why wouldn't you tell him? He is your protector right?" He asked and Soraya looked at me.

"Yeah, but if some tells you they will kill or toss him in jail for life it makes you think right. I mean come on guy, just look at the way they are looking at me now. The two of them hate me and they always have that's why they did this. They are sick and wanted to control something, and why not the one with no family. I had no one to run to help me and they made sure I remembered that every time they forced me down." She said and Leon stood.

"If you didn't like it then why could I always make you cum Soraya!" Leon yelled making Kenny laugh.

"Sit down in my court!" My father yelled to him.

"Did you like Soraya?" The lawyer asked.

"No." Soraya said back.

I knew what he was doing and I told Soraya that he would. He is going to try and pressure into saying something she didn't mean. That's why are having nap, then lunch and much need sex we talked about this.

"If you got a sexual trill out of it that meant you like it right?" He said moving closer to her.

"No that means my body reacted the way anyone would under sexual contact. That means nothing anyway, I didn't ask for it and I never said it was okay." She said back to him.

"Alright we are going to break for 10 and be back to wrap this up." My dad said standing.

The lawyer walked away from Soraya and I looked at the box full of evidence next to me. I stood walking over to the her and when I looked I saw him Leon and Kenny stand. They talk with there lawyer as Soraya walked to me.

"How am I doing?" She asked making me turn to her.

"You're doing great." I said to her.

I glanced back seeing everyone had walked out of the room and only us stood there with those ass wholes behind us.

"Good this should be easy." She said making me smile then she gave me a hug.

I looked back when I smelt something burning and the box of evidence was on fire. I moved to it trying to put it out when everyone ran into the room seeing it as well. Bradly help me put it out and I looked back seeing Kenny and Leon with there lawyer walking out the room.

"What the fuck happened?" Gabby said moving to Soraya.

"They burned the shit!" I scared knowing just how hard this got.

"Well the judge is still your dad, we can still win this, right?" Soraya said and I looked at her.

"I don't know." I said back to her and she move closer.

"You don't know!" She yelled to me.

"I don't know!" I yelled back at her.

"What else do we have?" I asked looking at Bradly and Gabby.

"We have everything backed up but that would take all day." Gabby said and I had to think.

"Your brother." I said looking at her younger brother Justin I think his name was.

"Can you take the bench?" I asked him and he nodded to me.

"If it will help." He said back and I had to hold in the panic.

I have to think what do I have to prove any of this. I know my dad is going to want to lock them up but believe it or not he still has rules to follow. If I can't prove shit then I can really help her with this one.

"What's that smell?" My dad asked walking back into the room.

"Our evidence." I said back to him and he frowned.

I looked at Soraya who looked as if she was thinking maybe she had something but if not this is going to be a hard fight.