7.Work

Soraya P.O.V

I was driving home like a crazy woman as if he was still chasing me. I stopped at a red light and my heart was going at million miles an hour. I had to calm down but how could I that shit really just happened. I fucked Micah, the man I have been in love with for years and he has no idea it was me. I jumped hard when my phone rang and I grabbed it.

"Hello?" I said loud.

"Damn woman, its me Brad where are you? I'm at your house to return everything Gabby borrowed from you." He said.

"I'll be there in 10, just let yourself in." I said hanging up.

I had to tell Brad about this because I couldn't keep something like this to myself. I made it home in less than 10 minutes and ran into to see Brad on the couch eating something. I looked like someone who just had sex and I smelled like...Micah.

"What happened to you?" Brad said standing.

"I had sex with Micah!" I yelled to him and he laughed.

"I mean good job, isn't that what you wanted?" He asked.

"No, I mean yes but he didn't know it was me he had sex with. It was the club I told you guys about and it was like masquerade so no one knew who they where with." I said and the smile on Brad face told me something.

"Did you know?" I asked him and he burst into laughter.

"I didn't always know, but when I called that number it went to his voice mail. I didn't say anything because if I did you wouldn't have went to the club tonight." He said looking at me.

"How can I face him at work tomorrow?" I asked myself.

"The way you always did, he doesn't know just you so no pressure." He said walking to the door.

He gave me a hug and walked out the house but I was still shocked by everything and sleep was the last thing I was going to get. I walked to my bed and for the first time in a long time I wasn't in the mood to masturbate. I just sat there till the sun slowly came up and then I fell asleep but soon my phone went off. I got up and showered and dressed and walked out for work wearing a black dress today. I got into my car and headed to work and I never not wanted to be here more. I got on the elevator and everything in me was scared to see him again

"Hey babe." Gabby said walking to me.

"Hey." I said forcing a smiled as I walked to my desk to start the day.

Micah P.O.V

I stood on the elevator holding the mask of the woman that ran from me last night. Maybe she didn't like face or name and that's why she ran away, I don't know. I walked into the office and looked at the snobby front desk girl.

"Anything for me?" I asked her .

"No." She said without looking at me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She said still not looking at me.

I shuck my head and walked into my office and sat down. I pulled out the mask that she tossed on the floor yesterday and I just looked at it. I smelt like her and I wanted her back again, forever I wanted that girl. I could still smell her on the mask and all could think of was her voice when she moaned, her the cutie rainbow tattoo on her collar bone. I looked up when someone knocked on my door and I yelled come in.

"Hello." The front desk woman said.

"What?" I asked her back.

"Just some papers." She said putting them down on my desk.

She dropped some on the floor and bent over to grab them but I didn't say anything. I never noticed her much before but she did have a nice ass. She stood giving me the papers but she still didn't leave. She just looked at me for a moment till we made eye contact.

"Yes?" I said to her and she took a deep breath.

"I don't think we know each other well, I'm Soraya." She said nervous.

"Yeah, I'm Micah but I'm sure you knew that Soraya. I expecting a fax later so look out for that." I said to the strange woman.

I watched Soraya walk out the office and the little twitch she had when she walked was cute but my mind was to gone. I wanted to know who that woman was but no way I'll ever find out unless she comes to the club tonight. I looked when my phone buzzed and picked it up and it was just a number one that I have seen before. I read the text and it was from her and I'm not sure why but I got so excited like a little girl.

"Hey." I texted her and I couldn't wait for a reply.

"I don't think we should see each other again." She said and my stomach dropped.

"What? No we have to you ran way before I could see who you were." I texted her.

I waited for a moment and when 5 minutes passed and I got nothing I texted her again. I never chased after women like this but damn it, it was something about her.

"What about if we meet at the club and just talk a little. Its still masquerade thing going on so I'm not going to see you alright?" I texted her and I need for her to reply for me.

I looked as my office door opened and it was Soraya putting more papers on my desk and she had a sad look on her face. I couldn't pay her much attention because I need her to reply to me and now.

"Thank you Soraya." I said and she slowly walked out leaving me to bounce my nervous knee in privet.

I looked as a text came in from her and my heart was beating fast at what she would say to me.

"Alright I'll meet you there tonight but we never take our mask off, and you give me my other one back." She texted and I stood happy as could be.

I walked out of my office to my brother and his wife talking to Soraya and I headed to the elevator.

"Micah take Soraya to Office Max to get paper and Ink, you need to find another way to get stuff because you're fucking up the fax. So take her now." Bradly said and I didn't car just wanted to get this over with.

"Come on then." I said and she moved to me sadly but I didn't care.

I had my own problems to deal with and Soraya is not one of them. The most beautiful girl in world is waiting for me and me having to be with Soraya was fucking that up. Lets hope she can move fast so I can get home and change.