17.Living

Two Weeks Later

Soraya P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror ready for work but I was also ready for a night out. Bradly and Gabby was back from there vacation and I was happy. Sadly at some point Micah had to go home and that was good before he really did knock me up. I walked out of my bedroom and there sat Gabby and Bradly.

"Shouldn't you two be at work?" I asked grabbing my car keys.

"Yeah, we are going to get there but first what happened with you and Micah?" Gabby asked and Bradly looked at me.

"Nothing, we haven't talked and I never told him about that thing." I said turning off lights.

"Really you're such a pussy." Bradly said and I smiled.

"No I only have, now lets go." I said pushing them out the front door and locked it.

I got into my car and they followed behind me till we made it to the office. We walked up together as they told me about there trip but I didn't listen. My mind was on seeing Micah, I haven't seen him in a whole 10 hours and I was dying to see him again. We both said we aren't going to say anything about us to Bradly or Gabby. He wanted to just shock them both at sometime today so I was just playing along. We stepped out of the elevator and walked to our desk.

"So are you going to shoot your shot today?" Bradly asked as I sat down.

"Yes I am." I said and Gabby smiled with him as the elevator dinged.

"Morning guys." Micah said not looking at me.

"Hey Micah." Gabby said hugging him and Bradly did the same.

"Front desk girl." He said to me and I looked at him.

"Micah Randall." I said typing and he walked away.

The two of them just looked at me as he walked away telling me to ask him not but I just smiled at them. Micah walked back out with papers in his hand and I looked down at my phone that buzzed.

"Ask me out." Micah texted me and I smiled at it.

"Micah will you go out with me?" I asked and Bradly and Gabby looked at him shocked.

"I though you would never ask." Micah said pulling me out of my chair and to him as Bradly and Gabby looked more shocked.

"I love you Micah." I said and they both looked at Micah.

Micah reached into his pocket and pulled out a little box and opened it showing me and them a necklace.

"This is for you my love." He said and I looked at it then him.

He pulled me into a kiss and I kissed him back as we walked back into his office and I kicked the door closed. We moved away from each other and I put my ear to the door listening to them two.

"What the hell was that?" Gabby asked.

"I don't know." Bradly said and I held in a laughed.

I stood up when I felt Micah behind me slipping on the necklace and I stood still. Once he clipped it on I turned to him and gave him a real kiss.

"10 hours was a long time away from you." He said and I smiled.

"You had to go home at some point." I said pushing pass him to look in the mirror.

He followed behind me and grabbed me as I looked at the cute necklace in his full sized mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed him head into my hair. I loved his breath on my neck and when he pushed my hair back a gave me little kisses I forgot where I was. I grabbed his hands on my waist and pulled them up my body to rest on my breasts. I shuttered a little when I felt his teeth softly drag on my skin.

"Over two week and we never made it to the club." I said looking at him in the mirror.

"We can tonight." He said looking up from my neck.

We heard a knock on the door and Micah turned me around as he yelled come in. I tried to move his hands off of my breasts but they didn't move. I kept pushing and he held tighter making me laugh and I remembered the two looking at us.

"What's going on?" Bradly asked.

"We fell in love bro." Micah said and I smiled.

"Soraya what's going on?" Gabby asked me.

"He just said it, love at first sight....bro." I said and Micah laughed.

"Alright, cut the shit and tell us for real what the hell is going on. Soraya?" He said looking at me.

"Okay, we got to know each other more and I told him about the club thing." I said and Micah started kissing my neck again.

"Yeah, now you know this is my girlfriend and everything." Micah said from my neck.

"Alright was that so hard, you two already are annoying but I love that you both finally found love with each other." Bradly said walking out.

"Nice going Soraya." Gabby said giving me a wink and I returned it.

I felt Micah kissing my neck again and I pushed him back till he fell on his desk. I walked to the door and he grabbed my hand stopping me from leaving.

"Don't we have work to do." I said to him and he smiled.

"Yeah we do but cant I look at you for a moment." He said pulling me back into the middle of his office.

He walked around and sat in his chair and just looked at me for a long moment. He used his finger in a spinning motion and I turned around for him. I looked back at him and slowly started unbuttoning my shirt and he sat forward. I sat just each for my breast to really pop out at him and he bit his lip and I knew I had to stop. Him biting his lip was going to make me ant to do things not office appropriate.

"Night sweetheart." I said pulling my shirt together and he smiled.

"Can't wait." He said back to me as I opened the door.

I walked out the door and I couldn't help but miss him already. That guy was really becoming a part of me and I was driving me crazy in the best way. I know it was a joke but is it wrong to think I'm kind of in love with him. I don't know for sure but what he did to Leon made me want to scream it to him. Okay maybe I wont say it out loud but I'm in love with Micah, I said to myself as I sat down ready to work.