9.Crazy

Micah P.O.V

I sat on the edge of the couch and all I could hear in this quite house was Soraya and her moaning. Why couldn't see wait till I was gone before she did that and to make it worse it was turning me on. Her moans was like music to me and I don't know why, like a song I heard before that I was in love with. I have to say even with her fucked up attitude she isn't hard on the eyes at all. Maybe she would be interested in a night cap, I mean its not that late and I was ready for sex anyway. I hate that I can't meet with a mystery woman tonight but Soraya would do as a back up.

I stood and slowly walked to where the moaning only got louder and louder. I felt my erection growing just from the though of her pleasing herself. I didn't want to knock on the door because the sound of her was fucking amazing to me. I put my hand up and knocked and sadly she stopped.

"Yeah." She said out of breath and I pushed the door open.

"Yeah Micah, what's wrong?" She asked sitting up.

"Just heard some sounds in here, wanted to make sure you're alright." I said walking more into the room.

"Yeah, was just fine but thanks for checking up on me." She said seating up more.

Her hair was a mess around her shoulders and the small about of sweat on her brow did something to me. I have never noticed this girl till this week and she was doing something to me already. I not in love with her but its something about her I knew I liked. I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge and she moved away from me.

"Anything wrong Micah?" She asked covering herself.

"Nothing much just wanted to know if you wanted a night cap?" I said to her and the look on her face was priceless.

"What?" She said.

"I mean you're an adult and I'm a grown man, I know we work together but I don't care. We can do this and never talk about again, just the sound of you moaning is like music to me." I said and she was nothing but shocked by my words.

"No." She said to me quickly.

I didn't say anything and I hide the fact that I was shocked by that no. I moved closer to her and she moved back more from me.

"Are you sure about that no?" I asked her and she moved back more but still didn't talk.

"Are you?" I asked her and she moved back more again.

She kept moving back till she suddenly fell to the floor.

"Oh God, are you okay?" I asked looking over to her.

She stood pulling her tee shirt down to cover herself and looked at me.

"I'm fine, but just sleepy now and I was doing something so its time for you to go." She said nodding to the door.

"Yeah I could hear what you where doing." I said standing.

I don't know why I want this woman so badly right now but damn it I do. She was so nervous about me and I didn't know why but she was. I walked around the bed and stood in front of her blocking her from moving from me this time. I reached down cupping her face with both hands and the look in her eyes was something felt normal to me. I felt like I have seen her eyes before but its no way that I could have. I looked at her as I pulled her closer to me and she moved back a little but didn't stop me.

"I though I said no." She whispered to me in a sexy voice.

"Then stop me." I whispered back to her.

I reached for the neck of her tee shirt and she pulled back harder stopping me. I wasn't for sure but I though I saw something like a tattoo on her neck but she moved away to fast.

"You should go to sleep and so should I and forget this." She said walking pass me and into the bathroom.

I wasn't sure what the hell that was about and I don't know why I even wanted that girl. She was different then most woman that I have dealt with, more difficult and I like it. I followed her to the bathroom and I was standing outside of the door waiting for her. She was only in there for a moment when the door opened.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked me.

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

"Soraya have me and you every hung out or did something outside of work?" I asked her and she looked shocked.

"No, never." She said quickly.

"Because it feel like I know you, but I never really noticed you either and its bothering me. Are you sure I feel like I know you, well your body at least." I said and she blushed.

"No Micah, we don't know each other on that level, please just leave this alone." She said walking pass me.

"Why are you so damn stubborn Soraya?" I asked walking after her.

"Do you even care about making yourself look desperate right now?" She asked me walking into her bedroom.

"I don't know why, its just something about this feels right to me but like I said you're being so damn stubborn." I said to her sitting on the bed and she did the same pulling the cover over herself.

"I'm not being stubborn, I'm just not that easy to get." She said and the suddenly look at me scared.

She didn't say anything more but her words gave me chills threw my body. It was one in a million chances that Soraya and the woman from the club was same person. It no way they are the same, I image that Soraya would even go to a place like that. I looked as she tucked her head under the cover and after a few minutes I could hear her snoring, loudly. Is it wrong if I just get in bed with her for a moment. I looked at her and I must be fucking crazy, one moment I don't want to be around her and now I do. Maybe I'm just horny and need something for the moment. I'll go to the club tomorrow once I get everything fix with my car, and forget about her finally.