28.Won

Soraya P.O.V

I sat down in front of everyone as Micah did something with the TV. He pulled his phone out as the listened to the loud cry of Leon at the other table. I wanted to smile but this victory felt bitter to me still. Micah pulled out a tape and I smiled at how smart he really is, but then again he has been a lawyer for a while now.

"So all of that happened in real time?" His dad asked him and he nodded.

I saw his face turning red as Micah handed him the tape and he placed it down. I didn't think to record everything but Micah did. He walked back over to me as the judge got up and walked to the back for a moment. Micah sat next to me and without looking at me he grabbed my hand slightly playing with the ring on my finger. I looked at it and it reminded me that I got up early today to get him a ring. I reached into my purse when the judge came back into the room.

"I looked at everything that went on inside of the courts bathroom and I feel nothing but sick. What you two did to this poor girl for years is nothing but disgusting. The type of men like you give every man a bad name and look. You two where her brother, and you abused her and scared her for years. You make her feel small, forced a 8 year old to rape her and lie about it for years." He said with nothing but anger and sadness.

"Your honor." There lawyer said but he put up his hand.

"Kevin if you want to you can leave or wait to hear how long they will be locked up its your choose." The judge said and Kevin grabbed his brief case and walked to the door.

"Sorry fellas, and sorry to you as well Soraya." He said looking at me and I turned from him as he walked out.

"On the charge of rape, forced raped, after looking over somethings I noticed that when you first raped her your where 18. So to add child molestation to your charges, abuse, intent to cause extreme body harm, abuse of the law, and lastly destroying evidence in a court case." He yelled to them making them both start to cry.

"I sentence you Kenneth Jason Lowe to life in prison with no chance of parole, and You Leon Huge Lowe I sentence you 20 years in prison with a chance of parole after 15 years." he said and the two of them broke down crying as he banged his gavial and stood.

"Wait!" I yelled standing and everyone looked at me.

"I have something I want to say before they go." I said and the judge nodded taking a seat again.

I walked to the middle of the court room and looked at both of them. I hate the both of them but that's not what I wanted to say.

"I hope you two get better, I want to say that I hate you for what you did but I'm not. I know you hate me and that's alright but I'll be damn if I spend the rest of my life stuck on this. I hope to never see you again and just forget you ever in my life." I said to them and Kenny gave me an angry look but Leon kept crying.

They guards took them away and I looked feeling better. I don't know why I wanted to say that to them, you know what I do know why. they are not going to get the best of me any more, I won and I wanted to say that too them.

"And you." I said pointing to Micah and he smiled.

"Yes." he said standing.

"I never really paid you for being my lawyer so come here." I yelled and he gave me a shocked look.

"Soraya I know you feel powerful right now but we can't have sex in the court room." He whispered to me making me smile.

"No silly." I said pulling out his ring and he looked at it.

"I have never loved someone as much as I love you and after years of knowing that you now know that. I don't care how much we have to deal with in the future as long as I got you I'll be just fine. So Micah will you take this ring and be my husband?" I said and he looked at the ring with a smile.

"Take the damn ring already." My dad and his yelled together.

He put his hand out like I did as I took the ring out handing it to him.

"You put it on, I did it for you." He said to me and I grabbed the hand slipping it on.

I looked at band on his finger and smiled then I looked at him looking at my ring smiling.

"I love Soraya." He whispered to me and my heart filled with love.

"We all love you Soraya." Bradly said running to me and pushing Micah out of the way.

He gave me a big hug and Gabby ran to me hugging me as well. After a second everyone ran to me giving me a hug and I laughed when we heard a door open. Everyone look at Micah's mother walk into the room smiling at us and I ran to her hugging her as well.

"Don't you worry sweet heart, I have those two for the rets of there life." She whispered to me and I let her go nodding.

"Now shouldn't we all be going to a party?" She said and we all yelled.

Everyone slowly walked out of the room leaving me a nd Micah alone. His father walked pass him and he whispered something to him. Micah walked to me as his dad walked out and pulled me into him.

"Before we got to the party I though that maybe you would like to go to the place that we met." He said and I gave him a confused look.

"The office?" I asked and he shuck his head.

"No, some place better." He said giving me a kiss.