21.Happy

Soraya P.O.V

I walked out of the club feeling a little better after talking with Gab and a little to Ivana. The two of them seemed head over hills for each other and they told me to do something I should have done. I need to give this relationship my all even if it does mean open a flood gate I never wanted to. I have to tell Micah what has been going on for years, but something told me I couldn't. I got into my car and looked at the time, 11:16, I was in there for a long time. I stopped by the same Mexican place to get Micah and the others lunch. I walked into the building and headed up excited to see Micah.

"Hello." I said to Gabby talking with a old homeless looking guy.

"Hey babe, Lunch for me?" Gabby said giving me a hug and smile.

"Yeah." I said handing her the food.

I kept walking seeing Micah door was closed and Ms. London was in there with him. I can just wait till he's done and just give Bradly his food. I pushed his office door open and saw he was on the phone.

"Dad I'll call you later." He said looking at me.

"Oh Mr. Rendell." I said taking the phone from him.

"Is that Soraya that I hear?" He said as I put the phone to my ear.

"Yes it is, how are you?" I asked the sweet old man.

"Oh much better now, but I haven't seen you since Last New Years. When am I going to see that beautiful face again and your dad owes me money." He said making me laugh.

"He always owes you money." I said before Bradly took the phone from me.

"Dad we will talk to you later." He said hanging up the phone.

"You're going to get enough taking my phone from me." Bradly said taking the food from me.

I just looked at him as he went threw the bag till he found what he knew was his. He started to unwrap everything and looked up at me still watching him.

"Thank you Soraya." He said and I smiled grabbing my food and Micah's.

"You're welcome Bradly." I said giving him a kiss to the cheek.

I walked out of his office and was Micah in the hall way with Ms. London but she didn't have her kid this time.

"Hello Ms. London." I said walking to her and she smiled.

"Oh nice to see you again." She said and Micah smiled at me.

"I'm going to call you later, let me get you your paper work." Micah said to her and I handed him his food.

He walked away and the way Ms. London looked at his food when I handed it to him, she must be hungry.

"Are you hungry Ms. London?" I said offering her my food.

"What about you?" She asked looking at the bag.

"I'll be alright, plus you're pregnant." I said giving her the bag and she smiled at me.

"Thank you." She said as Micah walk out with papers in his hand and a little card.

"Here are the papers and a got you this bus card as well, you cant keep walking here." He said giving it to her.

"Thank you." She said in shock.

Micah told her a few more things before she walked away and he looked at me. He just looked at me and I smiled at him.

"What?" I asked him and he shuck his head.

"Nothing, didn't expect to see you so soon today." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me into his office.

I closed the door as he walked behind his desk and sat down. I looked at him as he moved papers around making me smile. I have to talk to him and soon but when is the right time to do this.

"Lets go to my house tonight." He said to me and I nodded.

"Never been there before." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, since I'm done for the day I'll just take this with me and we can go now." He said grabbing all off his stuff.

We walked out together and said our good byes to everyone and something was wrong. He wasn't talking much, and I felt like something was on his mind. We made it to our cars and he got in his and I just followed him. I started to feel nervous not knowing what was wrong and all I could think was did he find out. He stopped in front of a small house and parked so I did the same. I got out and he walked to me grabbing my arm and pulling me with him again. He unlocked the door and we walked in and the place was nice but dirty as all hell.

"Do you ever clean up?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I did this morning." He said looking around.

"This place is filthy." I said.

"Sorry if I'm not captain clean like you are." He said grabbing me around my waist.

I laughed and he just looked at me telling me it was something wrong with him. He moved down giving me a soft kiss and I smiled.

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked and he smiled.

"I love you, so much and I don't know if this will last forever but I really hope it does." he said taking me by surprise.

"Oh, well I have no plans on going anywhere." I said still a little shocked

"Good and I know I have problems and sometimes I'm stupid about things but that's why I have you. You know everything and you can solve problems, you're caring and giving more importantly you make me happy. I want to make you happy as well but I need you to let me." He said making me a little confused.

"I'll let you." I said to him and he pulled me closer placing his forehead on mine.

"Then tell me what Leon and Kenny have been doing to you." He said making me pull back from him and he looked at me.