Marshall Lee x Dark Magician Male Reader (Fluff)

Narrator's POV

(Y/n) knocked on Marshall Lee's door. There was no answer so he knocked on the door again. There was still no answer.

"Sorry for the intrusion." (Y/n) mumbled before accidentally blowing up Marshall's door. "Crap! I was supposed to just open the door!" (Y/n) Freaked out. "What am I supposed to do?"

(Y/n) bent down and picked up his basket before walking into the house. (Y/n) placed down the basket in the kitchen. He then walked around the house to try and find Marshall Lee.

"Guess he isn't here." (Y/n) sighed and plopped onto the couch in the living room. "And today was supposed to be our special day."

(Y/n) closed his eyes and dozed off to a small slumber.

Marshall Lee's POV

I strummed my ax guitar while floating backwards towards my house. I hummed small tunes.

"My lovely little devil coming out to play." I sang, strumming a few tunes.

'I bet (y/n) is going to be pretty mad. Well that is if he is still there.' I thought.

I stopped playing and floated forwards. Not moments later i was at the front of my house. I looked at the door that was blown up to bits.

I stopped flying and walked into my home. I smelled something good and followed the delicious smell. I found myself in the kitchen. There was a basket on the table. I lifted up the sheet and saw cherry tarts, apples, and strawberries. I took a tart and began to suck the color. It really did taste good. I then took an apple and walked to my living space. I looked on the couch and noticed (Y/n) sleeping. I smirked to myself. I placed down my guitar and flew over to (Y/n), but not before placing down the apple.

Narrator's POV

Marshall Lee hovered right above his lover and pecked (y/n)'s lips. Marshall Lee brushed away (y/n)'s hair away from his face and looked at him. Marshall hungrily licked his lips before smashing his lips onto the sleeping male. Small moans were heard from (y/n). The (h/c) haired male slowly opened his eyes. Marshall Lee soon pulled back. (Y/n) panted for air while Marshall Lee just smirked.

"Why the hell did you wake me up like that?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Because you looked so vulnerable. I just wanted to eat you up." Marshall Lee teased.

"Where were you?"

"I was with Fiona. Were were having some fun at PG's place. I forgot that you'd be coming today." Marshall answered.

(Y/n) pouted, got up, and walked away from Marshall Lee.

"Aww. Don't get mad." Marshall chuckled, floating after his lover. 

"Babe?" Marshall Lee asked.

(Y/n) heel span and conjured up a giant red apple in front of Marshall blocking his path.

"You know I can just suck my way through this." The ravenette called.

"I hope you get diabetes then." (Y/n) growled before walking off into the hallway and slamming a door.

"I should have seen this coming." Marshall sighed. "Guess i should go apologize."

Marshall Lee transformed into his true form and began to drink all the color from the apple. Once he finished the apple, it disappeared. His stomach hurt from all the color he just drank. Marshall transformed back and slowly floated to his room.

"(Y/n). I'm coming in." Marshall said before opening the door.

He floated to his bed where a small lump laid. Marshall Lee could hear a couple of sniffles from under the blanket.

"Don't cry." Marshall whispered.

"Leave me alone!" (Y/n) hissed.

"What did I do babe? Come on. Tell me. Please." Marshall begged.

(Y/n) threw the blanket off of him and looked at Marshall Lee with teary eyes.

"You seriously don't remember? Today was our 1 year anniversary." The shorter male cried.

Marshall Lee's face expression changed to a 'Crap! I forgot!" look.

He sighed before saying, "I'm sorry I forgot. How about I make it up to you tomorrow. I'll do anything you want." 

(Y/n) looked up at Marshall Lee.

"Really... Anything?" He sniffled.

"Yep. Anything." Marshall promised sitting on his bed.

The (h/l) (h/c) haired male's began to change to a smirk.

"Yay! That means lot's of deserts and your paying it all!" (Y/n) squealed in delight sitting up right.

"Wait. You were just pretending?"

"Duh! I knew you would have forgotten about this day so why not tease you a little." (Y/n) giggled.

"You little demon." Marshall growled. "You just fu... Mmm." He moaned

(Y/n) interrupted Marshall Lee with a passionate kiss. Marshall kissed (y/n) back. It lasted for a little until they had to back away for air.

 Marshall Lee pulled (y/n) into a hug. Marshall laid down on his bed with (h/c)ette and whispered three loving words before closing his eyes.

"I love you." (Y/n) whispered back.

They both fell asleep dreaming about each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't even think that I could pull of something like this!!! Thanks for reading and I am opened for requests.