sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 3)

Sasuke's POV

"I think I see I them." Shino said.

"My sweet Deidara is so cute today. Why can't he dress up like that all the time?" Obito questioned holding back tears.

"Shut up." Kakazu growled.

I sighed.

'These guys are annoying.' I thought.

"I'm getting hungry. Can we go eat something?" Obito asked.

"Yeah... I'm getting hungry as well." Neji said.

"I haven't eaten since this morning, and it is eight right now." Obito whined.

I sighed again

"Fine, but who's paying." I asked.

"I'm broke." Obito bluntly said.

"I'm not paying." Kakazu said.

"We didn't think that we needed money." Shino said for both him and Neji.

They all stared at me.

"So I'm paying aren't I?" I asked.

"Seems to be so." Obito said.

I clicked my tongue.

"You guys are paying me later." i said. "And try not to be so loud. You'll blow our cover." I warned.

We went into (m/n)'s favorite resturaunt, (f/r), and sat at a table close to (m/n)'s table. A waitress came by came by and took our orders while flirting with me, pissing me off a bit.

---Short time skip---

Sasuke's POV

"Obito. That was my last peice of meat you asshole! You now owe me how much that meat was!" Kakazu growled rather loudly.

"I owe you nothing." Obito said. "Didn't I say that I was broke?"

"You will pay!"

"No I wont!"

"It's only a few bucks! I'm sure you can earn that much in just a day!"

"I still wont pay!"

Neji and Shino just watched while I was getting angrier by the second.

"Shut up now. Do you guys want to get caught? You know I can just leave and you guys can pay." I said in a low voice.

Obito's eyes widened.

"Please don't! We'll shut up!" Obito cried.

Deidara's POV

"I think I can hear Obito... But that can't be right?" I asked the guys.

"Sounds like him, but theres no way. Why would he even be here?" Gaara asked.

"Well I thunk I'm going crazy, but I thought I heard Kakazu's voice as well." Hidan said.

All the boys looked at eachother.

"I'm going to check." I said.

I stood up and looked around for any signs of Obito. I walked around a bit until I noticed something familiar.

"Tobi... Get you ass out from under that table." I growled.

Tobi crawled out form the table and revealed himself. I looked at who was at the table. Neji with a mustache, Kakazu in a creepy mask, Shino in comedy gag glasses, and Sasuke standing next to a person pretending to talk to them.

"All of you guys better get over here right now and explain yourselves.

Sasuke's POV

After what seemed like an eternity of scolding by the shorter and cute males they decided to let us join in on eating. I noticed that durring the whole thing (m/n) wasn't in it. His whole face was bright red.