Sasuke Uchiha x Shota Male reader (part 1)

Narrator's POV

"Sasuke~" Ino and Sakura syncronized. "Which one of us is cuter?" They both asked.

Sasuke just sighed and looked the opposite way, only to see something more discouraging. Naruto and (m/n) were kissing behind a tree. You see Sasuke had a secret huge crush on (m/n) and could never get over the fact that Naruto was with someone as great as (m/n). Sakura and Ino walked back to their class with disappointment.

"What does he even see in him anyway, i've known him first." Sasuke grumbled to himself taking a bite of his tomato rice ball.

The bell rang messaging every student to get back to class, since lunch was over. Sasuke finished the rest of his food and pulled out his textbook for the next class. Not soon after did Naruto and (m/n) come in laughing. (M/n) lightly shoved Naruto in a playful way before sitting in his desk in the front middle. Naruto walked next to me and sat down in his seat.

"Don't I have the best boyfriend?" Naruto sighed.

I just rolled my eyes. Naruto poked my arm.

"What do you want dobe?" I asked.

"Shut up teme. I just wanted to know what you think of (m/n) as my hot boyfriend." Naruto said.

"None of your business, now look up front before Orochimaru-sensei catches you talking." I warned facing the front.

As our creepy teacher taught us about our body functions and so on he seemed to get very irritated at (m/n)'s doodling during class.

"(M/n)..." Orochimaru rasped. "Do you care to show the class what you're drawing?" He asked.

(M/n) had stood up and marched to the front of the class.

"As everyone knows, I, (m/n), love to draw to my hearts content, so I drew this fantastic drawing." (M/n) announced showing his drawing to the whole class.

                                                                                                                        (If only I was this good

                                                                                                                        (If only I was this good. *Sigh*)

The whole class was amazed. Some clapped while some cheered. Sasuke smirked while Naruto smiled at his boyfriend. Orochimaru sighed  before sending (m/n) too his seat.

---Time Skip---

Narrator's POV

"Sasuke and (m/n) I want you guys to stay, everyone else is dismissed." Orochimaru said.

"I'll wait for you out there." Naruto whispered to (m/n) before leaving class.

All the students stormed out of the class leaving only three.

"Sasuke, (m/n) is staying with you over summer break. I already have your parents permission." Orochimaru said once everyone was gone.

"What?!? But I was going to stay with Naruto!" (M/n) out bursted.