Offender x Male reader (lime)

(M/n)'s POV

I stood underneath a lamp post as I tried to read the directions on the paper. I scratched the back of my head.

"What kind of party directions are these?" I wondered.

I decided to give up and throw away the paper.

"Now I'm going to miss Waffles birthday bash." I sighed. 

Suddenly all the lights around the are turned off. I chill went down my spine. The light above me was the only functioning one. I took a step back only to bump into something. My light began to flicker, making this buzzing sound. I stepped forward and looked behind me. A tall, beyond pale, faceless man stared at me. His coat was unbuttoned, showing off his abs. His fedora was tilted with a cigar in his mouth. He looked exactly like his brothers Splendorman and Slenderman. I began to walk away from the man. Something instantly grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Let go." I growled.

"Come on babe. How long are you planing to stay mad at me?" Offender asked.

"As long as your a cheat." I snapped.

"How about I let you fuck me?" Offender asked.

"The last time I tried to do that, you said that my dick was too small."

"But it was."

I pulled my arm upwards and chomped down on his tentacle. He let out a moan, making me roll my eyes. I pulled away, but he kept his grip on me.

"Bite me more. Sink your teeth into my skin baby."

"No. Besides, I already have a boyfriend so I'm not doing anything to pleasure you." I said turning towards him. "Now fuck off." I growled flicking the birdie.

His mouth opened, licking my finger. "The only one I'll be fucking is you~" He sang.

"No way."

"Yes way."

"I don't understand why after all these years your coming back for me. Why? 60 years already passed." I said.

Offender didn't answer. Instead he touched my cheek. I slapped his hand away instantly.

"Since you don't have any explanation, I'm leaving." 

Offender's POV

"Shit!" I cursed.

I tossed the cigar out of my mouth and angrily stomped on him. I paced back and forth, cursing myself. I bit my finger angrily, making it bleed, but I didn't care.

"Why'd I have to fucking break up with him?" I growled to myself, blaming my head against the wall.

(M/n)'s POV

He didn't try to stop me. I just walked back to my apartment. I opened the door and walked in, after talking off my shoes, and locked the door. After sighing, I made my way to the couch and laid on it. I noticed that my 'boyfriend' wasn't home yet. I felt like crying, but I didn't want to cry. All my emotions of him were coming back. I grabbed the couch pillow and buried my face in it as I let out a annoyed groan.

"God damn it." I cursed, throwing my pillow across the room. "I thought I was over him." 

"But are you over me?" Offender asked.

"What are you doing in here?" I questioned facing the back of the couch.

"For you." He answered.

"Can you just leave me alone?" I asked.

I could hear him walking over to me.

"I can't." He said.