Our Bitch

Erwin x Short Male reader x Levi (Daddy bondage Kink)

This takes place in le real world

(M/n)'s POV

I never knew this would happen. You see... My parents are the worst. They decided to leave me alone with their big ass dept. And not only that, but they died. Yeah, their will said that all the debt they had was passed on to me, the only child. Not only that, but they were in debt to the mafia. Literally the worst of the worst.

Currently I was standing in front of this big ass house fiddling at the front. Unfortunately this was the Mafia's main building. I just hope they'll let my debts free, because there was no way i'd be able to pay 80 billion dollars. I kind of wonder how my parents even got that far into dept.

"Who are you?" A bodyguard, I think, questioned.

"(L/n) (M/n)." I answered.

"Then what are you waiting for? You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago! Get in." He growled.

I walked in through the doors, taking of my shoes in the front, and putting on the slippers. As we walked deeper into the house, I couldn't help but notice how many fucking people were staring at me. The bodyguard dude stopped and opened a door.

"Go on." He said.

I nodded and went in. The door closed behind me. I gulped and looked in front of me. Sitting on a couch were two men. One giant looking blonde German male, and an Asian with black floppy but neat hair. They both wore dress suits and black shades.

"State your business." The German ordered.

"Here to pay a debt." I said shyly.

They both pulled off their shades.

"How much?" The ravenete asked.

"Not much... Just 3,000 dollars." I answered.

"Just three thousand? That's not even close to how much your parent's owe us. Why don't you try harder and come back with at least 5 mil?" The blonde asked.

I looked down and rubbed my arm.

"I-I can't." I stuttered quietly.

"What was that?" One of them asked.

"I can't." I said louder. "I can't even afford to keep myself alive." 

"And? Just stop eating you pig and find other ways."

"I did stop eating... I haven't eaten in almost two weeks." I admitted.

"You sure don't look like it." He snickered.

I began to tear up. I knew I wasn't that over weight, but the way he said that... it hurt. I inhaled, exhaled before looking up at them.

"Isn't there another way I can make up for this? I'll do anything. Like... I can house clean or even do your dirty work." I suggested.

The two looked at each other and smirked.

"Alright. You'll be doing the dirty work. First take a shower and change. You stink." The ravenette ordered.

I bowed.

"Thank you so much." I said before walking out of the room.

I looked up at the guard.

"Um... They said I had to take a shower and change. Does this place have any spare clothing in my size?" I asked him.

"Just follow me." He said.