Ren Jinguji x Shy! Younger Brother Male Reader x Tokiya Ichinose

(M/n)'s POV

I whipped out my phone from my skinny jeans and started to text my friends on our private group chat.

'What should I buy for refreshments?'

Syo texted first.

'Vodka!'

'Yeah. Vodka is the bomb.' Otoya texted.

'Ok. Does everyone else agree on that?' I asked.

'Don't care.' Texted Tokiya.

'Natsuki's phone died, but he says yes.' Syo texted.

'Vodka is ok.' Cecil said.

'I wouldn't mind.' Ren said.

'Shouldn't you brats be working on the new song?' Ranmaru questioned.

'Vodka at the party!?! Count me in!' Reiji typed.

'I enjoy vodka so count me in.' Masato said.

'Then I guess it's settled. Vodka it is.' I texted before leaving the group chat.

I got two bottles of Vodka and some sprite. I went up to the cashier and checked out all the stuff.

"That's a lot of things for a sexy guy like you." The cashier winked.

"Y-yeah. I'm h-having a p-p-party later w-with some f-friends." I stuttered.

"Cute." I heard him say.

I grabbed my things and walked out. I sped walked back home as fast as I could so I could set up everything.

"Lets see. Cake in the fridge. Refreshments in the fridge. Food ready. Decorations set. I think that's all." I said smiling to myself.

It was already seven in the afternoon.

"They should be coming home soon. Maybe I'll take a bath." I though aloud.

---Time Skip 1 Hour---

I finished taking a relaxing bath and took out the drinks. Just then the door bell rang. I scurried over and asked who it was. Fortunately it was just Syo, Camus, Masato, Natsuki, Cecil, Ren, Ai, Reiji, Ranmaru, and Tokiya.

"C-come in." I said as I opened the door.

They came in with presets and other party supplies.

"It was a great idea to make this party for Haruka." Syo said.

I smiled. I got a text from Otoya saying that they would be there in five minutes. We hurried and hid our presents behind a chair and turned off the lights, but not before unlocking the door.

Narrator's POV

"SUPRIZE!!! Happy b-day Haruka!!!" Everyone screamed except for Ranmaru.

Haruka flung her hand to her chest over her heart. Tears streamed down her face.

I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug.

"Happy birthday big sis." I whispered in her ear.

She hugged me back. After she stopped crying she blushed as she yelled, "Now lets get this party started!!"

---Time Skip---

Narrator's POV

Everyone had a great time, eating and drinking. At this moment they were sitting in a circle.

"So..." Syo started with deep red all over his face. "Lets play *hic* spent the bottle." The cute blonde suggested.

Since everyone was so drunk the agreed. Haruka went first since it was her party. It landed on Otoya first. She slowly leaned over to him and pecked his lips. Otoya wasn't going to stop at that though. He gave her a full fledge kiss. Haruka panted as their kiss finished.

"Your next Ai." Syo said to him.

It landed on Reiji. Reiji licked his lips before kissing Ai. Everyone though Reiji would take lead, but they were so wrong. Ai did instead.

After a couple of rounds and a lot of drinking, everyone was completely drunk.

"(M/n), Yous *burp* nest." Otoya said.

(M/n) nodded and span the bottle. It landed on Ren.

"Wow! Your face is so red (M/n)" Syo laughed.

Ren leaned over to (m/n) and kissed him. Tokiya looked as if he was ready to blow a fuse. He grabbed (M/n) by the hair and tugged the (h/c)tete over to him. (M/n) let out a small whimper, but Tokiya didn't care. He kissed (M/n). Back and forth, (M/n) was kissing two guys. Finally Tokiya blew.

"Hey Syo! Don't you think I am a better man for (m/n)?!?" Tokiya growled.

He didn't get an answer so he looked up. During the time with the kiss was Everyone was completely naked. Haruka and Otomi were no where in sight, but they could here muffled cries from the next room over. Syo was licking Natsuki, Masato was kissing Cecil, Reiji was fingering Ai with a lustful look, while Camus was senselessly fucking Ranmaru like there was no tomorrow.

"That's it." Ren sighed.

He tossed off (M/n)'s clothes and his own as well. Tokiya followed behind.

"Sorry (m/n), but i've been holding this in for too long." Tokiya said, playing with (M/n)'s nipples.

Ren started to abuse (m/n)'s lips and sucked on them hard. (M/n) opened his mouth. Ren used this chance to stick his tongue in leaving no place untouched.

"Hey, (m/n). Can you suck me?" Tokiya asked with a condom already on him.

(M/n) nodded. He turned around and started to suck on Tokiya's hard member. Ren stuck a finger in (M/n)'s hole causing the younger boy to whimper.

"I'm going in first, Tokiya." Ren said.

He slowly slid in his long dick into (M/n)'s hole. (M/n) cried in pain was was muffled out by Tokiya's member.

"Don't worry babe. You'll feel good soon enough." Ren assured rubbing (m/n)'s belly.

Soon enough (m/n) nodded so that Ren can move. At the same time (M/n) continued to suck on the other male.'

"So slutty. Who taught you how to suck like that?" Tokiya groaned as he squeezed (M/n)'s ass.

(M/n) moaned.

"I'm close." Ren said.

"So am I. I want you to drink it all." Tokiya demanded, tugging on (m/n)'s hair.

Tokiya came inside (M/n)'s mouth. He tried to drink it all but there was just too much. He coughed out the rest. Then soon enough Ren and (m/n) came.

"One more round." Tokiya said, panting a little.

---Next day---

(M/n)'s POV

I woke up feeling horrible. My butt ached and so did my head. I couldn't remember a thing after we drank. The door cranked open and their stood Ren with some water and pills.

"Hey baby doll." Ren said.

I felt like I erupted in red and threw the covers over me.

"Don't be so shy." Ren said smirking. "We did do it all yesterday." He smirked.

I was confused.

"We had sex. Tokiya did it with you as well." He said slyly pointing to the covers.

How did I miss it. Tokiya was sleeping right next to me smirking.

"Morning." He said before kissing me.

Ren did as well. I felt like all the blood rushed up to my head.

"Forgot he was embarrassed easily." I had heard Ren sigh, before I passed out.