Levi x Male reader (Lime)

(M/n)'s POV

"Sergeant (m/n), lance corporal Levi is asking for your attendance." One of the soldier said before whispering in my ear. "I wish you good luck. He seemed mad."

"Ok." Was all I.

I slowly walked down the hallway, up the stairs, through the corridors, up another flight of stairs, taking a left than right, till I finally got to his headquarters. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Levi grunted.

I opened the doors and walked in.

"Close the door." He demanded.

I did as he said. Once they were shut Levi began to speak.

"So... I've been hearing that you have been stealing food recently." Levi started.

"That was all for--.

"Shut up. I never said you could speak." Levi growled.

The lance corporal stood up and walked towards me. I tried to avoid any eye contact with the corporal, but he grabbed the collar of my uniform and pulled me down to his height.

"What are you hiding." Levi demanded.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Your lying. I think some punishment needs to be held." He said darkly.

Suddenly I fell to my knees. I felt my arms and legs tied.

"Levi-chan, let me go. I have to go train my unit by high noon." I said.

"Your unit can wait." He growled suddenly.

I blinked twice before I started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Your jealous of my squad." I laughed.

Levi was shocked, but kept on his straight face. I untied the ropes and threw myself on Levi.

"If you were so jealous than you should have told me instead of giving me some punishment. You also need to get those ropes tighter. You know how easy it is for me to get out." I giggled kissing my boyfriend on the cheek.

Levi started to let out a low growl. I was then tossed down to the ground. My arms were above my head and Levi was sitting on me.

"A punishment is a punishment sergeant (m/n). You haven't forgotten about the food incident now did you." 

I was about to say something, but Levi shut me up by bitting my neck harshly. I let out a yelp.

"L-l-levi! That fucking hurt!" I cried.

"Profane language is not aloud near me maggot." He growled.

His steal gray eyes shone with lust. He licked his lips before kissing me. He started to take off my shirt and playing with my (s/t) buds with one of his hands. I felt Levi's grip loosen. I used that opportunity to buck Levi off of me and pushed him down.

"If your so sexually frustrated than let me do the honors." I smirked.

I turned around and pulled off Levi's pants. His member was standing up pretty proud even under his underwear. I licked his underwear making him let out a light groan. I snickered before pulling down his boxers. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip. I stared at the bottom and licked my way up. I teased Levi only licking it and not taking the whole thing. 

"Your brat." Levi growled.

Suddenly there was a harsh slap on my bum(*I'm Laughing*). I yelped in pain.