koro-sensei x hacker male reader (Fluff)

Ten years ago

(M/n)'s POV

I was currently outside on my balcony reading an informational conversation between the millitary generals. It was very interesting.

"What are you reading?" Someone asked making me jump.

I was so scared that I couldn't even move. The male came down in front of me and reached out his hand. I instinctively brought my phone to my chest and went to feudal postion.

"I won't harm you." The male said.

I didn't trust them.

"I-I-If y-your go-going t-t-to k-ki-kill m-m-me d-do I-I-it a-al-already." I stuttered.

"Like I said I'm not here to kill you. I promise. I was just wondering where the Duels family lived." The male said.

I lifted up slowly. A man who was about 6'0 tall was standing in front of me. He had dark eyes and short straight dark gray hair. Oh god was he scary. As soon as I saw him I broke down in tears. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me up. I cried harder as he touched me.

"Shut up." He ordered.

I held my breath and forced myself to stop crying even though I was shaking so much from fear.

"Calm down." The male said as he put me down.

I wiped away my boogers and tears. After a while I calmed down and was able to talk to the man.

"Now. Can you tell me where a family called duels live?" He asked.

"T-they live across the streat." I said.

"See that wasn't so hard." He said.

He was abput to leave until I grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Wait. Y-y-your n-not g-going to kill them are you?" I asked.

"How would you know whether or not i'd kill them? Do you know me?" He asked. "Tell me."

"I-I've seen m-multiple video's of y-y-you ki-killing p-p-people all over t-the world." I said.

"And how did you do that?" He asked.

"I sort of hacked into the systems." I explained.

The male put a hand on my head making me shake under him.

"So your a criminal?" He asked.

I didn't answer.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"It's (m/n). Why?" I asked.

For some reason I was feeling more calm than usual. I never noticed how nice it was near him. The male didn't answer. Instead i felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck making me pass out.

---3 week later---

I must have been lucky. Every time I was in danger that man from that night always seemed to help me out. Finnally after all thoes times we saw each other I finally caught him.

"Your not going to escape today." I said.

"Let go." The man demanded.

"No. You still haven't told me your name. It's not fair. You save me everytime in in a pickle and I don't get to know my saviors name, but they get to know mine? That doesn't seem fair." I huffed.

The man looked at me dead in the eyes.

"I don't have one." He confessed. "Now let go." The man said.