Gohan x Strong male reader (Fluff)

Gohan's POV

"Class. Please meet (m/n) (l/n). He was transferred here from the next class over. He'll be joining us from now on." The teacher said.

I looked up from my book and to the front of the class. Next to her was a boy. He was a bit short and cute for a guy. His (h/c) was a bit spiky and (h/l).

"You can take a seat anywhere (m/n)." The teacher instructed.

(M/n) nodded and walked up the stairs behind us. He sat down quietly and gave me a little smile and wave. As class began Videl turned around to face (m/n). I also did the same.

"Hey. You going to spare with me today?" Videl asked.

(M/n) pulled his hair away from his face. "Yeah. I've been wanting to have a great fight, lately everyone is getting to weak for me... well other than your dad." (M/n) said. He turned to me, looking at me with his (e/c). "So you must be Gohan. Nice to meet you." He greeted holding out his hand.

I took grasp of his hand and lightly shook it. His hands were baby soft. It was a little weird how he could fight with such soft hands.

"(M/n). Please tell me what I just talked about." The teacher called.

'Oh, no. I just got him in trouble.' I thought.

"You were just talking about the famous Vladimir Lenin. Also goes by alias Lenin. Famous, politician, political theorist, and was a Russian communist for the revolutionary." (M/n) answered.

We were all surprised, well other than Videl who just smirked.

"W-well than stop speaking during class." She stuttered a little before teaching again.

(M/n) just rolled his eyes and snickered along with Videl. I could tell they were good friends, which made me smile a little.

---Time Skip---

Gohan's POV

School was finally over. I caught up to Videl and (M/n). They seemed to be talking about where they should spar.

"So how strong are you, (m/n)." I asked.

"Pretty decent." He answered with.

"Stop lying. (M/n) won all the champion ships since he was five up till eighth grade. You should have seen him. They called him the martial arts prodigy." Videl gloated.

(M/n) blushed a little as Videl talked more about him.

"But I mean your pretty strong to Videl. One day you could even defeat your dad knowing how strong you are." (M/n) said. "I got an idea. Why don't I spar with you. After a match with Videl I could fight you." (M/n) suggested.

"That sounds great." I said.

(M/n)'s POV

We entered the gym. Videl parted ways with us when there was a small crisis happening not that far.

"So Gohan, you want to change first or just get to the fighting?" I asked.

"Fighting, if thats alright." GOhan said.

"Sure. Let me just put my things down."

I placed my bag down in  a corner and walked back over to where Gohan was.

"Lets just get one thing down. Only way you can win is if they say I give up. Other than that your free to fight as you like. And no holding back." I explained. "Ready?"

"Yep." Gohan said in fighting position already.

I also got in to position.

"Start!" I shouted.