Ichigo Kurosaki x Disabled Male reader (fluff)

Ichigo's POV

I was currently at (m/n)'s house. We were both watching (f/m) when at some point (m/n) fell asleep on me. I couldn't believe how carless he was. Not only was he sleeping shirtless and could catch a cold, but he also couldnt walk anymore after a he saved a spirit girl on the streets. Luckily the car just ran over his legs and not crush him to death.

A year passed by when (m/n) could get out. Unfortunantly, they said that he would never move again. His dad of course was happy while his mother gave up on him for no reason and  left (m/n) all alone. His dad is still with (m/n), but went overseas for three months for a buissness job, sticking me into taking care of (m/n).

I brushed back (m/n)'s hair and kissed his forehead. (M/n) giggled and snuggled closer to me.

"You need a shirt or else you'll catch a cold." I said.

"But your so warm. Besides if I catch a cold you'll be their for me." (M/n) explained. "I know."

(M/n) pulled up my shirt and went in.

"So warm." He said.

I sighed and laid my head on the top of (M/n)'s head. He then lifted his head and kissed my cheeks.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Because I love you." He said.

'Too cute.' I thought.

I pulled my hands into my shirt and hugged him from in there. His skin was soft and squishy. I loved how he was slightly chubby. I loved everthing about him.

"Hey Ichigo. Let's watch something else." (M/n) suggested.

"No." I said

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're too cute." I said as I pulled down (m/n) along with me.

(M/n) giggled before turning around to face me.

"I love Ichigo." (M/n) whispered.

"And I love (m/n). Now go to sleep." I ordered.

(M/n) went back to sleep like I had ordered. As soon as he started to fall a sleep I did as well.

Rukia's POV

I entered (m/n)'s house to get Ichigo. As soon as I entered the living room I had found Ichigo a sleep with (m/n). It was so cute. I decided to place a blanket over them and leave Ichigo alone.

The End
-------------------------------------

Sorry this was so short, but I'm too tired an I'm going to hit the hay now. I'm bushed.

Various Male x Uke! Male readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara