I'll Live Life to the Fullest (Lime)

(M/n)'s POV

"Hey Thor." I smiled lightly waving to my boyfriend as he came in.

Thor weakly smiled back sitting next to me. He grabbed my hand and lightly rubbed my hand.

"This was all my fault." He whispered.

"Cheer up Thor. Something was bound to happen to me one way or another. It wasn't your fault at all." I reassured.

"Yes it was. If I wasn't so carless this wouldn't have happened." Thor said blaming himself.

"Thor, sweetie, stop blaming yourself. When I die, I'll die happily knowing that there was at least one person who cared for me."

Thor looked at me. A tear lightly steaming down his face. I wiped it off and caressed his face in my hand. Thor leaned into my touch.

"You know I love you." I said.

"I know." Thor said.

"Promise me that when i'm dead you'll still live your life to the fullest."

Thor said nothing. I stared into his eyes. Thor let out a sigh.

"Promise." Thor said.

Using all my strength I sat up. I looked into Thor's pure blue eyes. I then I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. Thor hugged me back.

"One last goodbye kiss?" I asked. 

Thor gently touched my cheeks and lightly kissed my lips. It felt sad and sorry, but still a loving one. I pushed back a little to kiss his cheeks. He kissed mine back, making me smile.I felt my vision getting blurry.

"I'll miss you." I whispered.

Thor's POV

(M/n)'s body then went limp. He was dead in my arms and there was nothing I could do. I rested (m/n) on his bed and walked out the room. The nurses instantly rushed in to take care of the rest. I noticed the rest of the Avengers sitting outside of the doors. They all were all silently crying, Wanda being the loudest of them all.

"One of the best Avenges dead." Nick Fury sighed. 

"What now Thor?" Steve asked.

I sighed before answering, "I'll keep my promise and live life to the fullest."

That brought small smiles upon their faces.

---4 Years Later---

Thor's POV

I was at a bar drinking away happily in the victory of our battle. I could remember the first day I met (m/n) here at this exact bar.

---Flashback---

I was drowning myself in booze from the loss of Jane Foster. I still couldn't believe she dumped me like that.

"Hahaha!" (M/n) laughed so hard tears were streaming down his face. "I-I can't believe she dumped you for science. What kind of person does that?!"

As if his laugh was a contagious I began to laugh as well.

"So why is a handsome fellow such as yourself doing here?" I asked.

"I broke up with my boyfriend after a nasty fight we had. Turns out he was our enemy the whole time and I fell for it for five years straight." He sighed.

"Five years? You didn't tell him any secrets did you?"

"No. I kept my job away from him and all the files stayed at S.H.I.E.L.D." He said before turning to face me. "Since were both guys who got dumped lets drink away." He chuckled.