Kaneki x Ghoul Male reader (lime)

(M/n)'s POV

"Thanks Ayato." I told the male as he handed me a basket of severed limbs and eyeballs.

Ayato smiled. "It's nothing. Just wanted to bring something for my nefew."

"That's very kind." Kaneki said as he came over.

"Yeah. I got to go now. I'll come visit another time." Ayato said before walking off.

I walked to the kitchen and placed down rhe basket. Kaneki was right behind me.

"I'll take him from you now." I told Kaneki before. reaching out to Kuzen.

Kaneki let him go as soon as I got hold of him. Kazen yawned, making me smile.

"I'll take him to bed now." I told Kaneki.

"Alright." Kaneki mumbled, kissing my cheek.

I smiled and took Kazen up to our room. His small tiny fingers grasped onto my shirt. My heart couldn't help but flutter from his adorablness.

I laid him on the bed. Laying next to him, i rubbed his soft purple hair and sighed. I kissed Kuzen's eye gently, smiling as I moved away.

"You sure love that eye." Kaneki said at the door.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"I have a ghoul eye to you know." Kaneki said as he pointed to his eyes.

I chuckled. Standing up, I walked over to Kaneki and kissed his eye lid.

"You happy now?" I asked him, placing my hand on the side of his face.

"Not necessarily." Kaneki said as he took a hold of my hand and kissing the palm. "I still want more."

"Can't you just be patient? We might wake up Kuzen." I told him.

Kaneki pushed me against the wall.

"Not unless you keep quiet." He said with a smirk, brushing his chapped lips against mine.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." Kaneki said as he kissed my neck.

"Or now." He said, kissing my cheek this time.

"Or n-

I pulled him down, pressing his lips against mine.

Kaneki's POV

(M/n)'s fists knotted into my shirt, pulling harder onto me, deepening our kiss. I groaned softly, wanting him more. My hands moved on their own down his soft, alluring, body. I first squeezed his thighs, earning a soft moan. Then to his butt, pulling his supple cheeks apart. I recieved a heart fluttering moan from him as he kissed me deeper, tongue fighting for dominance in our mouths. His alluring eyes emcaptevated me. I couldn't help, but stare deeply at them.

Shuddenly, his legs gave out as he dropped to the ground.

"(M/n). Are you ok?" I questioned.