Ben x Explicit Male Reader x Kevin (LEMON)

I'm doing this because a lot of people asked for it.

Kevin's POV

Ok. Let me get something straight. Everyone knows (m/n) still has a crush on me. Ok. Not everyone. Only I do and Gwen has been hinting that he did like me. And to be truthfully honest... I'm still into him as well. Not to mention I have morning wood after dreaming of him. Ok bathroom break.

Ben's POV

"Babe. You ok?" (M/n) asked, turning towards me.

I looked over at him and smiled. "Yeah. Just have a lot of stuff in mind."

He sat up and laid me on his lap. His fingers raked through my hair, calming me down. I looked up at him.

"Hey... I'm leaving on a family trip and I want you to stay over at Kevin's house." I said.

He touched my lips.

"Hm... Ok. When will you come back?" He asked.

"Next week." I answered looking into his (e/c) eyes.

"Then I'll be missing you for those seven days baby."

"Ok. Now gimme a kiss." I said.

"What's the magic word."

"Let's fuck later?" I questioned.

"No! Damn it Ben. Not everything is all about sex." He said with a huff.

I chuckled. "I was only joking babe. May I get a kiss please?"

He smiled and pecked my lips. "So how soon will you leave?"

I peered at my watch. "Enough time for us to fuck."

He lightly smacked my face.

"Come on. 1 week with out doing it with you? How will I live with out your adorable bubble ass?" I asked.

"You'll live. Just jerk off to me or something."

"But bab-

He cut me off by kissing me again. "I'm gonna go now. You should get packing because I feel like a distraction." He explained before getting off the bed and leaving.

I got off the bed and followed him, smacking his ass.

"Hey!" He yelped.

Puling him close to me, I lifted his chin and stared into his eyes.

"Be careful ok. I don't want you to get in trouble. Your dad trust me with you, you know. Especially after your house incident."

He nuzzled his nose onto mine.

"I will. go get packing." He said.

I shared a quick kiss with him before letting him off. He got onto his bicycle and rode off to Kevin's place... Hopefully.

(M/n)'s POV

So it's been like... 2 weeks by now and Ben still hasen't brought his sorry ass back yet. Not to mention... Kevin has been a bit touchy. Like the leg raking, hair combing, laying on my lap. I don't think he got the point when I told him about minding my personal fucking space. 

Currently I had been on the couch, chilling like my regular normal ass self. It was night. I was scrolling thought the shows till I stopped at adult swim.

"Aye. Dragon ball is on." I cheered as I started to watch it. "And it's the cell saga. Hell yeah."

While watching the epic show, at some point, Kevin had came down telling me to shut up cuz he wanted some sleep.