Your Not Alone Soul x Depressed Male Reader

Warning: Don't read if you get triggered by cutting and depressing thoughts.

Also this is to MidNightDawg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

"How are you liking the party, (M/n)?" Kid asked.

"It's ok." I said shyly looking down.

"That's great to here." He smiled patting my head.

"There's going to be a dance, so why don't you come dance with us?" He offered.

"Sorry, but I don't really like to dance." I politely denied.

"Do you want me to stay here with you?" He asked.

"It's ok. You go have fun. I'll stay here." I smiled lightly.

"Ok, but if you need me, just yell." He said before going to the dance floor.

I walked over to the snack table and grabbed myself a bottle of water. I walked outside on the balcony and sat up on the railing. I looked at the moon that was looking smiling with blood as usual. I let out a sigh. I pulled up my headphones and turned on my playlist, that was full of rock bands and light bopped my head to the beat.

Soul's POV

"Ask him out already." Maka said pushing me.

"But what if he rejects me? What if he hates me? What if I..." Soul fretted.

"Just hurry up and confess. The faster the better. And don't you dare make him cry or i'll end your life." Kid threatened.

I nodded slowly and walked towards where (m/n) was. I walked from behind him and wrapped my arms around his, surprisingly thin, waist. I heard him gasp and tried to get out of my grasp.

"It's just me, Soul." I chuckled.

I heard him sigh in relief. He pulled down his headphones that was blaring loud music. (M/n) turned off his music and turned to me, still on the railings.

"Did you need something Soul?" (M/n) asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to ask you something." I said with a small blush.

"Mmm?" He hummed, cocking his head to the side.

I felt my face get hotter.

'Why'd he have to be so cute.' I thought.

"I-I j-just w-wanted to a-a-ask if..." I stopped.

"Mhm." (M/n) waited for an answer.

I noticed everyone staring at us.

"Do you want to get some punch?!?" I blurted out.

"There some punch over there."

"Um... I ment to say, do you want some ice cream? My treat." I said.

"Sure...?" He answered getting off the rail and walking inside the dance.

I walked over to my friends and accidentally slammed my face against the wall.