Tomoe x Neko Male reader (Fluff)

I'm dedicating this chapter to Fuyuki-Atsushi. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

The door opened revealing  a female. She had long brown hair and light brown eyes. She smiled kindly at me. I could sense deity powers emitting from her.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Um... i'm (y/n). I-I was invited he-here." I stuttered quietly.

"I heard about you from Mizuki. Well i'm Nanami Momozono. Come in. The party is just about to start." She greeted.

I blushed a little and followed her from behind. She opened a door that was filled with all kinds of yoke's and deities.

"(Y/N)!!!" A familiar voice shouted tackling me to the floor.

I landed on my butt and let out a small groan.

"M-m-m-m Mizuki-san." I flustered.

"My adorable, cute, and fluffy (y/n) came!" Mizuki exclaimed hugging me tighter.

I felt me face getting hotter.

"Whoa! He went as red as a tomato." Someone laughed.

"Leave (y/n) alone Kurama." Another voice said.

Mizuki got up and helped me off the ground. I thanked him. He took my hand and pulled me around the place introducing me to the other people. The the last people he showed me to was a male with girlish features clinging onto a tall male.

"(Y/n) this is Otohiko, god of wind, and Okuninushi, god of wealth. They are both deities. And this is (y/n). He is a cat yokai." Mizuki introduced.

I gave them a small smile.

"He looks like a female. Neither the less, you are so cute!" The male named Otohiko squealed giving me a bear hug. "And so soft."

Otohiko began to touch the inside of my ears.

"My are these soft. You are so cute that I just want to take you home." Otohiko cooed.

I blushed as he said that. I accidentally let out a small moan when someone grabbed my tail. I turned around and saw Mizuki squeezing my tail.

"M-Mizuki!" I screeched smacking him across the face.

I grabbed my tail away from him and pouted.

"So cruel (y/n)." Mizuki cried.

"Serves you right. You just can't go around touching someone so delicate like that." The orange haired male barked.

Otohiko realed me into a hug and kept me close to him.

---An hour later---

Most of the people in the room started to touch my ears and my (h/l) (h/c) hair. They said how soft it was and the girls, plus Otohiko, wanted to know how I had gotten it like this. I told them I really didn't know how my hair got so soft.

"So... (y/n). Do you have a crush?" Kamehime asked.

"Um..." I blushed.

"He likes Tomoe." Mizuki chuckled.

I turned around and slapped Mizuki in the face. We were all laughing and enjoying our time until the door slammed open. We all turned around and looked at who was there.

"I brought the drinks." A silver haired male said holding a bag.

'Tomoe-san is here?' I internally thought blushing.

"Took you long enough. Tomoe. Look, (y/n) is here." Mizuki said taking the bottles from him and pointing at me.

"Who cares." Tomoe mumbled loud enough for everyone to here.

I pouted a little. I could see the others with an angered look.

"It's ok guys." I reassured with a small smile.

"Are you sure?" Kurama asked quietly.

I nodded my head. Kurama sighed and patted my head.

I went to the table and began to pour everyone some sake and some for myself. Just then my cup was token from me.

"No sake for you. Your going to get way to drunk." Mizuki warned.

"But I want some." I complained.

"Yeah. It's ok if he has a little." Jiro said.

"Fine." Mizuki sighed having back my cup.

Narrator's POV

Soon everyone was drunk. On the other hand the (h/c)ette had drowned himself in alcohol and so did Tomoe. Mizuki went over to his friend. He was pretty concerned about him.

"You only took one sip and your already this drunk (y/n)?! Maybe I should take you-

"Shut up Mizu-chan.*Hic*." (Y/n) said in-between hiccups.

"Where leaving." Mizuki stated taking (y/n)'s hand.

"Noon! I wanna stay longer! Let me good! Mizu-chan!" (Y/n) whined.

Suddenly Mizuki was pushed to the floor. Mizuki sat upwards and saw (y/n) in Tomoe's arms. Tomoe held (y/n) in a protective manner.

"Don touch my (y/n)!" Tomoe growled to everyone.

He then leaned down and kissed (y/n). Everyone blushed at the sight. Tomoe then pulled away.

"Mine." Tomoe claimed.

(Y/n) blushed right before he passed out.

---Next morning---

Tomoe's POV

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was (y/n). I put my hand on his face. He nuzzled in closer to my hand. Suddenly everything that happened yesterday flashed before my eyes.

'I can't believe I confessed to (Y/n).' I thought. 'But does he love me back?'

As if on cue (y/n) cuddled in closer to me and rested his head on my chest.

"I love you Tomoe." (Y/n) muttered.

I blushed a little. I pulled his body closer to me. I pushed a little of his hair back and kissed his forehead. (Y/n) giggled and looked up at me staring at me with his bright (e/c) eyes.

"How long were you awake?" I asked a bit surprised.

"T-the whole time." He answered.

"Your a little mischievous cat aren't you." I sighed

"T-then i'm y-your little m-mischievous cat." He stuttered.

"Well then, i'm never letting you go." I smirked.

"Oh, really?" He questioned.

"Try me." I dared.

He smashed his lips on to mine. I leaned into his kiss. He then pulled back and stood up.

"Catch me if you can." He laughed running out of the room.

For the rest of the night I chased (Y/n) around the area. Once I finally caught him he tried to wiggle out of my grasp. I laughed at the sight.

"L-l-lemme go Tomoe-san." (Y/n) whined.

"Funny. I always thought you a shy person, but today you showed me your true side. I wonder why." I asked him.

"I'm only shy if I meet new people or when I-I'm around you." He slightly stuttered.

"Well now that your mine I hope you don't act so shy around me."

"I won't, because I love you Tomoe." He stated.

"I love you to." I said before kissing him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story literally took me forever. Thanks for reading. Bye( ^,^)/