Rin x Expressionless (M/n) reader (Fluff)

(H/f) = Hated food

Rin's POV

"I really don't see how you can stand (m/n), Rin." Bon said.

"What do you mean by that?" Rin asked.

"He means that you don't seem like the type of person who would go out with a sarcastic, emotionless, and heartless guy such as (m/n)." Shima stated.

"(M/n) isn't any of those." I said.

"Well that's what he's like to us." Bon said.

"If you guys knew the real (m/n) then you guys wouldn't be saying all that stuff about him. Do you guys even know why he doesn't show his expressions?" I asked.

"Because he likes to be a bitch to us." Bon said.

'Your wrong. (M/n) can't express his emotions. He was born so that he can't express them." I explained.

"Then why is always sarcastic?" Bon asked.

"He isn't since he can't express his emotions don't you think that his face is also paralyzed!? He can't do anything to change his voice if he can't move it!" I raged.

Bon and Shima looked a little bad about themselves. I was about to punch them until I heard my name being called. I turned around to see (m/n) standing at the door.

"I have to go. And you guys better apologize or else i'll beat you guys up." I threatened before walking to (m/n).

"What was that about?" (M/n) asked.

"Nothing. Just some friend issues." I said.

"Ok. So what are we having for lunch?" (M/n) asked.

"Your favorite. It's (f/f)." I said.

I could feel a happy aura around him.

"Your so cute." I said hugging the male.

This time there was a pinkish aura around him.

"Are you embarrassed?" I asked.

"N-no." (M/n) stuttered.

"You are." I chuckled.

We made it to a bench and sat there. I handed (m/n) his lunch. He looked so happy to see the food even if he couldn't express it.

"Thanks Rin." (M/n) said before starting to eat.

"No problem." I said.

We started to eat. For some reason (m/n)'s aura was getting green. I looked over at him, but he just kept on eating his food slowly. He finally finished eating and gave me back the box. Then (M/n) stood up and walked away as fast as he could without saying goodbye. That was a first.

---Time Skip---

For the rest of the day (M/n) was ignoring me. He was seriously mad for some reason that everyone else could sense his anger.

"(M/n)? Did I do something?" I asked earlier, but (m/n) still ignored and went over to Shiami.

"What did you do to (m/n) Rin? He looked mad." Yukio asked when we got home.

Yukio, Mephisto, Shura, and I were the only ones who knew how figure out (m/n)'s emotions.

"I don't know." I said to Yukio.

"Well you better figure out what's wrong because he's not coming down to eat." Yukio said.

"I know that." I said to Yukio.

I got out of our room and went over to (m/n)'s, which was at the last door. Once I got there I knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said.