Bruce Banner x Male reader (Fluff)

(F/n)=Friends name

(M/n)'s POV

My lovely boyfriend sleep on my lap. I brushed his hair while reading my book. I chuckled as he started to snore loudly. I could remember when he told me his secret about being Hulk. Honestly, it didn't affect me. Why would it if I was head over heals for him. It was even close to our three year anniversary. The Avengers said I could stay with Bruce, but I had to be their secret weapon. If Hulk was ever to go on a rampage they had to use me to calm him down. Suddenly I got a phone call breaking me away from my memories. I looked at the number and answered it after I placed Bruce down.

"Is this you?" I asked.

Bruce's POV

I stirred around. I lazily looked around seeing (m/n) next to the stairs talking to someone. I listened to what he was saying.

"Yeah... I can't wait to be there..." He paused and laughed. "Don't worry. I won't tell him. I'll see you tomorrow. I'll always love you." He said before closing his phone.

He sighed. (M/n) stood up and walked over to me. I pretended to be asleep. I felt him lightly brush my hair and kiss my forehead. He than walked off until I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore.

'Is there someone he's not telling me about?' I wondered.

I stood up and paced around, getting angrier every second. I then thought of an idea.

"I'll just see for myself." I said.

---Next Day---

Bruce's POV

(M/n) left the house at about 12 o' clock. I decided to follow about a minute later. (M/n) went right into the city and stopped at (favorite food place). It seemed like he was waiting for someone to arrive.

"Who is that?" I asked myself as a brunette man came by giving (m/n) a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

They talked and ate for a while until they stood up and walked towards the central mall. I stood up and followed them. They looked at watches, clothing, shoes, and some technology. After all that stalking they bought a ring. (M/n) put it on the brunette. They giggled.

"It's amazing. It should be a bit bigger though." The man chuckled.

He pulled back (m/n)'s hair and leaned down towards (m/n). At this moment my breathing went faster and my vision started to go blurry. I then hulked out.

(M/n)'s POV

Three minutes earlier

Hanging out with my best friend since middle school was fun. We ate, talked, and shopped for a present for Bruce. (F/n) thought it was a good idea if I got Bruce a matching ring for the two of us, and since his hand was the same size as Bruce's it was a perfect plan. After hours of searching I found the perfect ring for the two of us.

"It's amazing. It should be a bit bigger though." (F/n) chuckled.

(F/n) pulled my hair back and leaned down. I backed up a bit, but he said it was just a lint piece he had to get out. Probably from the laundry I did that morning. I told him to wait for me their while I went to see if they could make the ring a different size.

Narrator's POV

Bruce Banner transformed into Hulk. No one payed attention to him until he started to grow until he became the Hulk. People screamed and ran out of the central mall or ran the opposite direction from him getting out of his way. Hulk looked right at the man next to (m/n). The male was cowering in fear while (m/n) was at the cashier asking for a slightly larger ring not paying attention to what was going on. The cashier on the other hand was so afraid that he peed his pants. Hulk grabbed the nearest object, a bench, and chucked it at the brunette. (M/n) noticed this immediately and pushed the male out of the way, only getting hit on the foot by the chair.

"You!!" Hulk managed to roar at the brunette before charging at him.

(M/n) used his every will power to stand up and limp quick enough to get in front of the other male.

"Hulk... please. Stop." (M/n) panted in pain.

Hulk immediately stopped.

"I don't know why your so angry or why your here, but you need to stop." (M/n) said placing his own hand in Hulk's gigantic green hand. "Please?"

Hulk let out a small snort before returning back to his regular form. Bruce staggered and fell right on top of his boyfriend. (M/n) used all his strength to hold up Bruce, but fell once his foot failed on him. Not long after did Bruce regain all his strength.

"Hey Bruce. If your up and running please get off me." (M/n) grunted.

Bruce did as he said and picked up his boyfriend. I decided to take him home after I had found a good shirt to wear.

(M/n)'s POV

We had finally arrived back at home. Bruce laid me down on the couch while he got some ice and a towel for my leg. Once Bruce came back he cleaned my foot from all the blood and put on the ice. I hissed in pain. After a while Bruce decided to speak first.

"How's your leg? Still hurting?" He asked.

"No shit it's hurting! You basically dislodged it out of place with that bench! Why the hell were you at the mall, and what were you so angry about to go and attack my friend?!?" I snapped.

Bruce looked away. "I was stalking you." He said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because you were  hanging out with some guy I didn't know. I over heard you and I got a little curious. Maybe you were cheating on me so I had to see it myself. I still can't believe you were. All this time when I thought you loved me. Was it all a lie?" He questioned.

My heart instantly melted, but I still started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Bruce asked.

"You. You thought I was cheating on you... You're too much." I giggled.

"Then who was that guy?"

"My friend (friend name). You met him before." I answered.

"But he kissed you."

"No, he just took out a lint ball in my hair. From your angle it might have looked like a kiss."

Bruce sighed loudly. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"You should be. I always get jealous of you and Natasha when your together, but I never show it. I know that girl still has a thing for you, you just can't see it because your dense." I confessed.

Bruce looked at me in the eyes. I gave him a small smile.

"Your so cute." Bruce smiled.

I faked a gag. "Gross Bruce. If you think I'm cute you should just hurry up and kiss me you big oaf."

And Banner did just that. It wasn't a hot or heavy kiss. Just a slow and careful kiss with lots of love and passion.

"Still mad?" Banner asked after the kiss.

"Duh."

"How do I make it up?" He asked.

"There is nothing you can do."

"Come on babe."

"Nope."

After about ten minutes of bickering I started to feel tiered. I let out a small yawn.

"Honey. Please forgive me." Bruce begged.

"Mmm... Sure. Love ya." I yawned before drifting off to sleep.

Last thing I heard was and 'I love you' back.

The End

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Hulk needs some good love on his life.