No

Judar x Male reader (Fluff)

(M/n)s POV

"Ouch! I said no!" I growled at Judar.

Judar looked at me with sad eyes. I glared at him and walked away. Judar huffed and stayed in the couch. I walked towards the kitchen and started to make lunch. I started to make the curry when I stopped. Something was off. It was too quiet for Judar. There was no way he could sit quietly for almost half an hour. I placed down the knife and rinsed my hands before going into the living room. Judar was climbing up high places once again.

"No Judar." I said.

Judar stopped and sighed before following me to the kitchen. I begun to to cut up the vegetables. Judar wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head down on my shoulder.  Suddenly he slipped his hands lower and touched my little friend. I was so shocked by the sudden movement that I had cut myself with the knife. I hissed in pain.

"Are y-"

"No." I answered cutting him off.

"Do-"

"No."

I walked to the cabinet and grabbed some bandages to wrap my finger with. Judar followed and grabbed them before me.

"Judar." I started.

"But-"

"No."

"I-

"No."

"Love-"

"No

"You."

I stopped and looked at him with a small blush.

"Do you not love me to?" Judar questioned.

I sighed and hugged him. "I do love you Judar, but-"

"No." Judar said cutting me off.

"Ju-" I tried to say.

"No."

"You-"

"No"

"Can-"

"No."

"Be-"

"No."

"Real

"No."

"Ir-"

"No."

"It-"

"No."

"Ate-"

"No."

"Ing." I finished with a smirk.

Judar huffed and grabbed my hand. He then stuck my bloody finger in his mouth.

"Judar... No. You shouldn't do that." I said.

Judar stoped sucking and wrapped my finger.

"Stupid." I said snickering.

"No." He answered with.

I started to crack a laugh. Judar touched my face and gently pecked my lips. I smiled before kissing him back, but that was short lived when I saw the curry.

"Crap!" I shrieked running to the burning food.

Judar stopped me.

"I'll do it." He insisted.

"No. You'll burn it again." I said.

Judar sighed. I quickly turned off the curry and checked to see if it was ok. Luckily I saved it in time. I added more water and stirred it around a bit before putting it back on the stove. I continued to chop the rest of the vegetables. After those were all chopped I dropped them in the curry mixture. Judar was right behind me and sniffed the food.

"Smells good." He said.

"Of course." I chirped.

"Bet it will taste delicious." He said.

"I hope so."

"But if won't taste better then you." Judar complimented.

I blushed. Suddenly Judar bit me, once again.

"Ow! Judar!" I shouted.

Judar's POV

'Well at least he didn't say no.' I thought snickering. '... I want him to say it though...'

"Judar! Lunch is ready!" My love called from the kitchen.

I walked in and saw (m/n) placing down the food. I took the last plate  and slapped his butt. I earned a no and smiled at (m/n) happily.

'That's more like it.' I thought.

"What are you smiling for?" (M/n) asked with a pissed off face.

"Nothing my dear." I said as I ate. "Just love your food." I answered.

"Uhuh..." (M/n) said as he decided to eat.

(M/n) reached for the salad bowl. I quickly took a hold of his hand and kissed his cheek, then his neck.

"No Judar!"