Harry Potter x Shouta Male reader (Lemon)

Narrator's POV

"Hermione. (M/n). Please help us on the exam." Ron pleaded.

"You should have started studying after winter break, not a week before the exams." Hermione scolded.

"I would help, but I need to study on demonology, which none of you have." (M/n) said adjusting his glasses not even bothering to look up from his book.

"Fine." Ron sighed. "By the way, (M/n)... You have a lot of red bruises of your neck?"

"Maybe it's just a bug bites." He answered.

"Maybe you should get it checked. It could be infectious." Hermione said in a serious tone.

"We wouldn't want you to be in any harm." Harry said.

(M/n) let out a large huff and closed his book. He then took off his glasses and walked out of the library.

(M/n)'s POV

Madam Pomfrey chuckled as soon as she saw my bruise.

"(M/n) dear. This is nothing to worry about. Funny how someone your age doesn't know this. This is what most people call a hickey."

"A what?" I asked, not quiet sure what it meant.

"It's when someone sucks on your skin too hard for a long period. If you have a relation ship this usually happens." She explained. "Seems like he or she has been doing it a lot. They are scattered everywhere through out your back and neck. You should cover this up." She advised.

I sighed.

"Now off to class." She ordered handing me a pass.

I nodded and walked out of the hospital wing.

Harry's POV

I was in Snape's class. (M/n) had just returned. He after he handed Snape the slip have walked up to me. I thought he was going to sit next to me, but instead I got a slap across the face. I hisses in pain, but (m/n) didn't care. He then sat next to Draco Malfoy gave me a glare. Everyone was just staring at me, especially Draco who was snickering at me. Ron and Hermione looked just as shocked as I was.

"Back to work!" Snape barked with a smirk on his face.

I knew he hated me. Snape always hated me because of my father. I touched my face the was still hurting from (M/n)'s slap.

For the rest of the day (m/n) stayed away from me. Every time I tried to speak to him he walked away from me. Of course he wouldn't stay mad at me forever, but this was getting ridiculous. He was walking everywhere with Draco. He even sat on Draco's lap in Slytherin just to get away from me.

"What did you do to him?" Ron asked eating a roll.

"I don't know." I answered glaring daggers at Draco.

He looked up at me and gave me a smirk. His arms went around (M/n)'s waist as he was slowly eating his food. All the other Slytherin's at the table cooed at (m/n). They even picked up (m/n) and placed him on their lap, cuddling him.

"Why'd I have to have such a cute boyfriend." I grumbled to myself.

"Hmm?" Hermione sounded still not looking up from her book.

"Nothing." I sighed.

---Time Skip---

It was the next morning. I hunted down (m/n) during breakfast. He was still with Draco. I marched over to the Slytherin table and grabbed (m/n) by the arm.

"Hey!" Draco shouted.

"He's coming back with me!" I shouted back pulling my boyfriend with me.

"Well he chose me over you." He smirked.