LJ x Inu! Male reader x Jeff the killer (Fluffish)

Sorry for people who don't like profanity.

------------------------------------------------------------

(M/N) POV

"Let's play this game next, (m/n)." Ben said.

"Call of duty: black ops it is." I smiled.

I sat criss-crossed and waited for the game to load.

Time skippy (Why so early author?)~

"I win!!" I cheered.

"Not fair! You cheated. Your tail was in my face the whole entire time." Ben whined.

"Oh, well. At least I beat you once." I said.

Ben looked a bit angry. He tackled me to the ground and started to tickle me.

"Stop." I laughed.

The Link looking male didn't listen. I tried to get him off, but I was too weak. It was a surprise how the shorter male could hold me down with little effort. Ben pulled up y shirt and blew raspberries.

"Say uncle." Ben ordered.

"U-u-uncle." I said in-between giggles.

Ben finally stopped. I started to pant heavily and held my stomach. So much laughing caused a lot of pain.

"Why does (m/n) look like someone who just did it?" LJ asked eating a piece of candy.

"I was just tickling him, but it sort of did get out of hand." Ben Laughed a little.

"He looks pretty cute right now. I hope you don't mind, but i'll be taking him off your hands." Jack said picking me up bridal style and going into his room.

He tossed me onto his bed and locked all the doors before getting on top of me.

"Um... Jack. What are you planning?" I asked looking up.

"Just going to mess with you till Jeff comes." He chuckled.

Jack pulled off my shirt. I tried to resist, but it started to become more useless. LJ's hand went to my tail and started to stroke it.

"S-stop!" I moaned.

"But your enjoying this." He whispered seductively.

"Jeff!" I cried.

"Your Jeff won't come any time soon." LJ said.

He started to lick my ears and trailed down to my neck. LJ took a bite of my skin and sucked on it. I felt tears trail down my cheeks. I heard LJ sigh and pulled my up.

"I guess I went to far. Sorry, you were just so cute on that I couldn't contain myself." LJ chuckled.

I sniffled and wiped my tears.

"But~ I really do like you." He whispered, nibbling on my ear.

"LJ." I blushed.

LJ took one look at me before crashing his black lips onto my (lip color). He then parted.

"You taste so good (m/n)." LJ said before kissing me again.

Suddenly the door was kicked open.

"The hell! What the fuck are you doing to my baby! You better not have touched his butt!" Jeff enraged, chucking a knife at LJ.

LJ stopped kissing me and dodged the knife that was thrown at his head. LJ smirked pulled me closer towards him so that I was sitting on his lap and facing his chest.

"You mean this nice soft ass of his?" LJ asked innocently rubbing my butt.

"The hell do you think I'm taking about? Stop touching his ass. That is my fucking property you piece of shit." Jeff growled.

"But now this is mine too. (M/n) himself developed a crush on me and I've already confessed my love to him." LJ smirked.

"Is that true?" Jeff questioned.

I looked down and slowly nodded.

"But I like Jeff too." I said.

"Then it looks like were sharing this piece of candy." LJ chuckled.

"I wonder what punishment I should give you. Your not supposed to fall in love with another male." Jeff said, licking my ear.

Jeff bit my other ear and stroked my tail roughly while LJ abused my neck. Jeff kissed my lips  as LJ made his way down to my V line.

"You have cute abs." Jack complimented licking my navel.

Jeff pulled my hair back rather roughly and kissed me. He harshly bit my lips. I yelped in pain. Jeff just smirked, sliding in his tongue and explored my hot cavern. I wrapped my arms around Jeff's neck, deepening our kiss.

"Aw~ Now don't leave me out." LJ laughed.

The switched places so that now LJ was now kissing me. I felt my pants and boxers come off.

---Time skip---

I was dead tired. Six rounds in one day was too much.

"I should do this more often. You felt really good (m/n)" LJ said. "I especially liked the part where you moaned my name."

I smacked his face with my tail. I felt Jeff wrap his arms around my torso while LJ wrapped his around my waist. I snuggled in closer to Jeff and dozed off to sleep.

Narrator's POV

"Where the doors opened the whole time?" LJ asked Jeff.

"Fuck! We forgot to close them!" Jeff cursed.

"Shit. Now we have Slendy up are assess all week, and this is all your fault." LJ blamed.

"Like hell it is!" Jeff growled.

(M/n) ignored their little war and thought happy dreams instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Finally i'm done. Thanks for reading.