Natsu x Ordinary Male reader (Lime)

Natsu's POV

Today was a slow day an not a lot of people were in the guild. Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and I were talking to each other about our next mission when suddenly the doors flew open. Everyone turned. A tall male with a huge (f/a) next to him looked around frantically for some one. He had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (s/t). Gray immediately stood up.

"No way!! (M/n)?!?!" Gray exclaimed.

"Gray!! I found you!!" The male exclaimed.

Gray ran over to the male and tackled him to a hug.

"No way! I thought you died!!" Gray said.

"I thought the same, but when I saw the news about one of the strongest guilds, I saw you on the papers. I couldn't believe it." He explained.

"Man it's great to have you back." Gray said hugging the male again.

"I feel the same." He said.

Erza cleared her throat. Gray turned to face us.

"You going to tell us who he is?" Lucy asked.

"Oh right... You guys this is my best friend, (M/n) (L/n), form my village and his pet (a/n). We were always together since, well forever and i've never won a fight against him. Actually no one ever won agains him in a fight. And (M/n) this is Erza, Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Carla, and Happy." Gray introduced.

The boy smiled. It was so cute that it caused me to feel a little heat on my cheeks.

"Thanks for looking after him. I bet he wasn't the easiest thing to take care of." He chuckled.

"Hey." Gray said lightly punching the boys shoulder.

Suddenly there was a loud roar. We all looked around. (M/n) laughed lightly with a huge blush covering his face.

"Sorry. That was us. We haven't ate in ages." He chuckled.

"Then let's eat." Erza said.

(M/n)'s POV

"So (m/n). What magic do you use?" Erza asked.

"I can't use." I answered as I ate the delicious rice.

"Amazing. And no one in your village could beat you?" Lucy asked.

"Yep. He was something else."Gray said as he ruffled my hair. "Hey. I got an idea. Why don't we fight?" Gray asked.

"Sounds like a good idea. First food. I'm still hungry." I said.

"But that's your fifth plate. Aren't you full by now?" Lucy asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Yeah. This guy has a bottomless pit." Gray said.

I punched his shoulder. I felt someone staring at me. I turned to look at Natsu. He looked as if he was in a trance.

"Something on my face?" I asked.

Natsu shook his head no.

"Oh... Ok." I said before finishing my meal.

I placed down my tenth plate and patted my stomach.

"I don't remember the last time I ate so much." I laughed. "Now let's fight!!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed Gray's hand and ran outside with him. I let him go and stood about ten feet from him.

"You guys ready?" Erza asked.

I nodded.

"Then... Start!!" Erza shouted.

"Ice Make... Canon!!!" Gray yelled.